Chapter 4

Alex's POV:

I went out of my car and then directly to the Gucci shop. While entering the store I felt a girl on the ground.

"OUCH!'' She shouted.

I was shocked by her beauty, she is the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

"Oh I didn't see you". Without knowing what I'm doing, I found my hand helping her.

''Let me help you,'' I gave her my hand. Her hand was very soft and small against mine.

"Ummm...t-thank y-you....I-I'm sorr-ry,'' her small lips muttered.

"Watch your way the next time Aviana, to avoid dumping into people.''

"Y-You were the one who bumped into me,'' she said in a very low voice, "and how did you know my name sir!?" she added.

I let out a small sarcastic laugh and said, "It's written on your t-shirt, now I want to go, by the way I'm Alex Smith." When I said my name I was able to see the shock on her face that made her look more beautiful.

"OMG, Alex Smith! The one and only Alex Smith?"

"Yes." I said then turned around and went inside the store.

"I need help to find a good suit for a meeting," I said to the guy behind the table.

"Okay sir, just a minute," then he looked for someone, "Aviana you have a client", he shouted. When he said her name I knew that she is the same Aviana. I was happy because I will see her again.

"She went outside the store when I was entering," I said to him.

"Ah..okay..search around a little bit sir till she will come,"

"Fine, but not longer than 5 minutes,"

"Ok sir."

After 3 minutes I saw her, the same her, entering the shop with an cappuccino in her hand. She went towards Jake talked to him a little bit then directly came to me with her cup. "H-hello again Mr. Smith, what can help you with sir?"

"I need a suit to my presentation today," I answered her.

"Oh..okay..." She held a suit. "Is this a good one?"

"Yes give it to me."

While she was walking towards me to handle me the suit she stumbled by the table and fell on the ground, her cappuccino fell on my face and shirt, while the suit was safe on the dry ground.

"LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHIRT AND FACE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDNESS!" I shouted on her, and all the eyes in the store diverted to us.

"I-I-I'm sorry sir, I swear I didn't mean to fall on the ground, or even let my cappuccino fell on you-"

I interrupted her "Save your excuses to later Aviana. All I know is that I want my shirt dry now,"

"O-okay Mr. Smith, j-just come with me to the restroom or give me your shirt."

I sighed then walked to the bathroom without spelling another word, she was walking behind me. I entered the restroom and took off my shirt and handle it to her.

She was shocked and her eyes glued to my chest, I cleared my throat then she looked in my eyes and blushed.

She washed it, dried it ,then handled it to me.

"Sorry again sir, I will bring you the suit you chose, I wish it's still dry and in a good shape," She mumbled the last part to herself.

"You better!" I answered her. We went outside the restroom and she headed to the suit and gave it to me carefully. I could see the guilt and embarrassment in her eyes for what she did.

I bought the suit, wore it then went to the presentation in my office on the 20th floor. I looked in the mirror to see my figure for one last time before entering the room, Mr. Morris was already there with five more people with him. In the whole presentation I was thinking about Aviana, she wasn't about to leave my mind any soon.

After 3 hours of the presentation I went to my mansion.

"Tomorrow morning I want to eat breakfast in a normal coffee."

At night I wasn't able to sleep as well, all I was able to do was to think about her beautiful face.

Aviana's POV:

I was so embarrassed about what happened earlier, it was a very bad first expression from me to him. Thanks god Mr. Miller wasn't there, because if he was then now I would be without a job.

After I finished my shift I packed my things and went to the house, it was a very long ride.

I rang the doorbell.

"Hello sweetie, how are you?" mom said while hugging me.

"I'm good, what about you and dad?"

"We're fine dear, go take shower and rest. When dinner is ready I will call you."

"Okay." I went to my room with that handsome face didn't left my mind. I showered and lied on my bed remembering what happened today.

" AVIANA THE DINNER IS OVER." QI went downstairs to the dinning room where mom and dad were sitting.

After 10 minutes of silence I decided to talk." Mom, dad I want to tell you something". They nodded their heads." As you know I wasn't able to find a job except in Gucci shop and it's so far from here, there is a house there beside the Smith's business building for sale and it isn't that expensive so I thought that I might buy it and live there beside my work, every weekend I will be coming and visiting you, and we will be able to finish dad's medication in 5 months. What do you think about it ? The money that I'll be spending daily on buses to go there can be fir the rent there." Mom and dad looked to each other and nodded their heads again.

"Okay, it's a good idea if it's better for yih and faster, right honey?" Mom said.

"Yes, it is," dad replied. "Call them now before anyone will take it."

"Ok, thank you both". I went to my room excitedly and called the owners.

****Author's note****

Hope your enjoying my story
Don't forget to vote
Comment and share please

~sahar dirani~