Chapter 7

Aviana's POV:

I was shocked when he told me that he is my new boss. After what he did to me, no way I'm going to work for him.

After he mentioned my dad, and that I need the money I was really confused. Part of me was wanting to leave for my sake in order not to get hurt again, and the other part was wanting to stay because of my dad and because of him, I feel that I want to know him, although he had talked to me in a harsh way and shouted on me but I felt that I want to know him, and see his kind side that I am sure he have inside him. That he rarely show to anyone.

I felt myself nodding, then he took my hand and lead us to the table.

"So, tell me about you Aviana", he started the conversation with his gentle voice.

"I am 21 years old..... I moved before 2 days to a house near your building because it was near my job.... I used to live with my parents, I had a sister but she died when she was sixteen bacause-"

He interrupted me "You don't have to tell me I just want to know the most important things about you," I think he didn't oblige me to tell him because he felt the tears in my eyes,

"T-thank you for understanding, my dad has a heart-", then I remembered what he told me without mentioning that you need money for you dad's medication how did he know I never told him or anyone.

"How do you know about my dad and if he is sick or not, we're you stalking me? Did you told one of your men to watch me, Oh my god, oh my god-"

"No I didn't, you didn't guess well," he said in a sarcastic voice. "It doesn't matter now continue,"

"No I will not continue until you will tell me,"

"I said continue,"

"Here we go again with you ordering me, sorry but I don't want to continue with you, we sat just few minutes ago and here we are fighting, and you want me to work for you so we will kill each other?" I said while grabbing my things, then I felt his hand on my wrist I tried to let it go but he was so strong for a weak girl like me.

"Look, first I'm sorry about what happened lately, second sit down and promise me that you will not go until we will finish the interview and the dinner, and don't freak out when I will tell you, avoiding to make a scene, then I will tell you."

I sat down because I was willing to hear how did he knew about my dad. "Fine, I promise you I will not leave until we will finish the interview and I will not freak out,"

"You forgot about the dinner," he said in a playful voice,

"Fine, and the dinner. Now tell me who told you about my father even my best friends don't know,"

"You promised not to leave right?" I nodded.

"When I saw you in the store I felt that there is something wrong with you because you were making a fake smile on your face," he sighed. "So l told my helper Damon to give me the basic information about you", I was shocked.

"OH MY GOD, I still don't believe in you-",first I was shouting the I ended up murmuring.

"Shhh you promised you will not leave or freak out, I'm sorry again,"

"OH MY GOD AGAIN, are you saying sorry, I heard that you never asked someone to forgive you. I am going to pass out,"

"Do you really believe these stupid paparazzi thing, they only create, write, publish, then ofcourse get money. And all the tell are just rumors."

I remained silent only nodding my head then the waitress came and broke the silence. "What would you like to have for dinner?"

"I want a spaghetti and she wants a ?",

"I actually don't need-"

"Like me please, we want two spaghetti plates and a bottle of water," the waitress nodded and went.

"I already ate my dinner at my house,"then my stomach made a sound.

He chuckled then said "That explains."

I could feel that my cheeks go beet red, then I smiled.

"So I heard that you used to work as an personal assistant?"

"Since you now from your stupid helper, so why are you asking?"

"Some respect to my men Miss Aviana", I rolled my eyes.

The dinner came and we ate. It was delicious. We made light conversations. Then it was already dark outside and time to leave.

"I-I have to go now,"

"Ah okay I forgot that it is already dark outside. So I guess see you tomorrow,"

"You will Mr. Smith-"

"Just call me Alex when we're alone",

"A-as you wish A-Alex-x," he gave me a reassuring smile before I turned on my heels and left.

I thanked God it all went well, without a fight again. And I was sure that he will never leave my mind.

*****Author's note*****

Don't forget to vote
Share and comment please
Much love

~Sahar Dirani~