Chapter 11

Alex's POV:

My heart felt heavy when I saw her crying, but when she told me she liked me too I float over the clouds.

"I will pick you tomorrow in the evening at 3:00 PM", was the last thing I told her yesterday. And here I am now infront of her doorsteps. I rang the bell.

"Uhhhh....h-hi Alex,"

"Wow Aviana, just wow,you look incredibly amazing,"

"Thank you, you look too handsome, shall we go?"

Aviana's POV:

"Yeah come on," he grabbed my hand and lead our way to his car. He opened the door for me I muttered a thank you, he nodded and smiled to me, I smiled back.

After an hour and a half we arrived, he told me to close my eyes.

"Why?are you going to murder me? Please no-"

"Are you crazy, ofcaurse not princess,"

"Oh sorry, I just was-"

"It's okay, now close your eyes," I nodded and closed my eyes. He held both my hands and took me to God knows where. I heard a water sound beside us and I started to doubt that we are on a beach.

"Now open your eyes princess."

I opened my eyes and was shocked by what I saw, we were in a part of the forest that was very nice, the grass all on the same length, some flowers on the sides, and the pond in the middle beside the picnic table that he set with the food and drinks, that was meant to be for only two people.

"Oh Alex, did you make all of this to me?"

"Yeah princess everything for you."

We sat down there and talked for hours laid down then sat up, we really had fun. I don't believe that he had showed me the other side of him, he proved me wrong that he is not as all the rumors say that he is arrogant, mean, heartbreaker person. As if Alex Smith that I see on the newspapers and television is another person that I don't know. This is another person that is kind, lovely, that I feel attached to, that I feel that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Thinking of me baby?" He asked in a sarcastic way, was I really thinking that he is kind, and lovely. Nah ofcaurse not.

"N-not really, I was thinking about the dog in my house, because I forgot to feed him," I AM A TERRIBLE LIAR, come on me didn't I find any better excuse.

The next thing I saw is me standing in front of him, and he is hiding something in his hand behind his back.

"Aviana Anderson, the first time I saw you I felt that I am attached to you, don't ask me why cause I don't know. Will you do me a favor and be my girlfriend?"

I WAS SHOCKED AND HAPPY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

"Silence is killing me princess,"

"Yes Alex, yes, I will."

I am so happy, simply.

****Author's Note****

Please vote, share, and comment
Wish you are enjoying my story
Much love

~Sahar Dirani~