Chapter 14

Aviana's POV:

I wore the dress that he gave me and told me to wear on our date today, I have a feeling it will be special one, not like the others.

I am now sitting in the living room waiting for him. He said he will pick me up at 5:00 PM and now it's already 6:00 PM. As usual the what ifs started coming to my mind. I was cut of my thoughts by the sound of knocking on the door I hurried and opened it.

"Hello miss Anderson, mister Alex told me to take you to the airport he is waiting for you there." I WAS CONFUSED.

I got my purse and went with him.

After a 30 minutes ride we finally arrived.

"Hello miss Anderson, now get in the flight," what is that boy planning on doing? I asked myself, but went to the plane anyways.

After also one hour on the plane I landed and another man took me to a garden. I waited there for about five minutes. Then someone hugged me from my back.

"Thank you for coming," I was scared but then I realized his voice. I turned around and hugged him tightly. He let me go and gave me a bouquet of yellow tulips and a teddy bear written on it I LOVE YOU.

I smiled at him and said "Me too". He kissed me then grabbed my hands and lead our way to a place, god knows where.
He closed my eyes and continued walking us.

"Now open your eyes," I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god, is it yours?"

"Nope, it's ours," I smiled at him. He took me to the back of the yatch and pulled the sailor off then we sat on the table that was designated for us.

"Thanks Alex, I really appreciate it very much, really thank you very much,"

"Stop thanking me, it's the least I can do for you since you accepted me with all my flaws or in another word loved me with all my flaws",

"In my site you are perfect."

We spent the whole evening talking, laughing and having fun. Then he stood up and took me with him. To the corner of the yatch where all the sea can be clearly seen.

"Oh look there, behind you," he said nervously, I turned around and found nothing, when I  looked back at him, I was shocked, he was down on one knee with a box in one hand and my hand in his other one.

"Aviana Anderson, my princess, the first time I saw you, believe me I felt something special about you. When I knew that you will be my P.A. I was over the clouds. And when you accepted to be my girlfriend I was the happiest man ever, and if you will do me a honor and be my wife, I don't know this time what will happen. Aviana Anderson will you marry me?"

I felt tears dropping from my eyes, he was so nervous that I might regret him.

"If you don't want it's just ok-" he said fighting the fear.

"Yes, Yes Alex I want to marry you." He grabbed my right hand and slid the ring in it. Then stood up and kissed me with love and passion. I love him, he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

It was my best day ever, I was so happy.

****Author's Note****

Wish you liked this chapter
Vote, comment, and share please

~Sahar Dirani~