Chapter 6

Aviana's POV:

After sobbing for about 20 minutes in the coffee's restroom, I went to the park to free my mind and take some fresh air.

Time passed by, and I didn't notice it. I was sorting my thoughts and hating him more and more, he is really a ruthless, cold, and mean person the newspaper were 100% right, I don't know why but the first time I saw him I thought that he is a good person and all what was written in the articles was just a lie.

I looked at my the clock on my wrist, then my eyes winded, " God... I'm late 5 minutes".

I ran to the bus stop, then to the shop.

"Ummm....hello Jake, sorry I'm late,"

"Hi Avaina, Mr. Miller told me to send you to his office the moment you will enter the shop,"

"Umm, ok I will go," I went directly to Mr. Miller's office with thoughts running in my head. Will he fire? Did Alex Anderson tell him to fire me??

"Mr. Miller Jake told me that you want to see me,"

"Yes Aviana, I'm sorry but your fired. It's the third time your late, and I knew about what happened between you and Mr. Smith. He's an old client and I believe now he will never come again because of what happened-"

"No, No, No, please I'm sorry I promise you it will not happen again I'm in need of the money so much, please give me a last chance,"

"Sorry Miss Anderson you can't work here anymore, but don't worry Jake made you an appointment with a man that needs a Personal Assistant, go to him and he will give the information,"

"Oh, okay, thank you for providing me a new job," I felt somehow a little bit ease.

"Your welcome."

I went to jake and took the information from him, Oh my god I don't believe I didn't even asked him with whom I will be making the interview at the restaurant beside this shop tomorrow, I'm really so stupid.

Alex's POV:

I woke up early in the morning and went to my office in the building, when I entered it I was shocked by what I saw, Adeline was sleeping on her table instead of working.

Why is my luck with this assistants so bad?

"Adeline your fired, GET OUT NOW!" I shouted at her trying to controlling my anger.

"Mr. Smith I can explain-"

"I don't want to hear anything, get out NOW." She did as I ordered.

Great now I should put in the magazine that that I need a new P.A. again.

My phone rang through my office.

"Hello, Alex Smith is talking,"

"Hello Mr. Smith, we are the Gucci store, first we are sorry for what happened lately, second if you want a personal assistant we have one, just call us and we will set an interview with her-"

"You called in the perfect timing, I just want one now set us an interview tomorrow,"

"Okay sir, tomorrow for dinner at the restaurant beside our shop,"

"Okay, thank you very much,"

"Your welcome sir, don't forget tomorrow at 3 PM,"

"Okay." Then I hung up, I was relieved. I don't know why but Aviana came to my mind directly.

After 5 hours of working Damon called me and told me that he have the information about Aviana, I told him to meet me in my office.

"Come in," I said when I heard a knock on the door. Damon entered.

"Hello Mr. Smith, I have the information about Aviana," he replied.

"Okay, have a seat and start reading them," he sat on the chair in front of me and started reading,

"Aviana Anderson is a 21 years old girl, used to work as a personal assistant and now she works in Gucci shop, her dad has a heart disease and she is working to be able to provide him his whole medication, she loves-",

"I only need the important things" ,

"Then I'm done",

"Okay, your dismissed." He went outside, I don't know why but when he said she used to be a personal assistant, I felt like all the hope that maybe she is the one I will have an interview with tomorrow.

I felt sorry for her dad.

The next day

I woke up early in the morning went to the bathroom, ate breakfast, wore my clothes and headed to my office.

At lunch time I went to the restaurant and sat on the 6th table that Mr. Miller rented for 3 hours. Then she entered, I could feel a smile creep it's way all over my face. It was the first smile I smile after what happened in the coffee shop. She talked with the waitress and then came to me, the shock on her face was clearer than anything in the world.

She came to me, "Excuse me sir but this table is rented to me and my new boss-"

"Sh-h, I am your new boss, now sit to start the interview,"

"No way I'm gonna work with you after what you did, I'm out-", she said while walking. Then I grabbed her from her arm and pushed her in front of me. "Leave me alone,"

"There is no way on earth I'm letting you go, you are my personal assistant now, and we should make the interview. Without mentioning that you need the money for your father's medication".

*****Author's note*****

Don't forget to vote
Share and comment please
Wish you are enjoying my story
Much love

~Sahar Dirani~