Chappter 12

Aviana's POV:

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AVIANA", it was the most annoying person I've ever seen in my entire life ISABEL.

"What kind of person are you? Waking me up from 6:00 AM to open the door for you Msr. Annoying-"

"Shut up and dress up, we are going shopping-"

"No, no, no anything else shopping-"

"I'm sorry but yes shopping. We're going to buy you new clothes and dresses,"

"Fine." I went to my room, changed my clothes, went downstairs, and then we went to the mall.

After hours of shopping she dropped at my parents house.

"Why not in my house?" I asked her.

"Umm...sorry...you go find out."

I sighed and left the car.

Knock knock knock knock.

"Ohh dear I  missed you so much,"

"Me too mom, how is dad?"

"Uh... Ummm.... Ahh..... Why don't you discover yourself?" I sighed and went to our living room AND I WAS SHOCKED.

Alex was there, sitting on one of the couches talking to my dad. When did he came back from his trip to God know where? And wait, how is dad sitting? He's not supposed to sit, he needs to rest for his heart. I still have quarter the medication, then he will do the surgery and become healthy again.

After Alex and I became a couple I stopped working with him, like I mean how am I supposed to work with my boyfriend? So I started working as a fashion designer. Lily the girl I was jealous from that is his cousin is a fashion designer, so she helped me open my path, and then I opened a store.

"A-A-Alex, W-why are you here, aren't you supposed to be in England. And dad, oh my god, lay down it's not healthy for you-"

"Princess calm down, come sit beside me. We have a lot to tell you. Right Mr. Anderson?"

"Yeah dear," I went and sat beside him still shocked.

He kissed my cheeks and wrapped his arm around me then whispered, "You can't imagine how much I missed you princess," I gave him a warm smile and mouthed me too.

Mom came and sat beside dad.

"I am healthy again my baby daughter, I already made the surgery. And thanks to your man Alex, without him I would be suffering now. He came in the morning and said that he payed, and we got to know him better, he is really another Alex Smith that we hear about in the news and televisions," my dad explained.

"I am the same person sir, there is a one and only one girl who changed me to the better and kindest and its your daughter."

My eyes wilded and tears started to form in them, I was trying to hold them back but it was very hard, one tear escaped and fell on Alex's hand, he held me tighter.

"Why?" I whispered to him. At this moment my parents left us alone and went to the backyard garden.

"Isn't it clear, first it's because I do really care about you and second it's not a big deal you are worth one thousand dollars, plus you may need this money for your store".

I planted my head on his chest and started crying from happiness. "Don't blame me if I am over emotional Alex,"he chuckled. "I was over excited that you came, I thought that you would forget about this day".

"What did you just say? What did you thought?" Now I feel guilty for saying this to him.

"I didn't say anything-"

"What did you say? I said repeat,"

"Here we go, you bossing around me," he glared at me. "Okayy I said that I thought you forgot about this day."

"Are you joking, ofcourse I will not forget, and I'm sorry for bossing around. By the way tomorrow we will have lunch with my parents. I want you to meet them both."

"Okayy, also you are the one that made me become more confident and less shy and kinder Alex not me, you were already like this, you just made me find the real me,"

"No princess I became like this because of you. You put you touches on me."

I can't stop smiling, in the period he travelled in I realized that I love him. But ofcourse I didn't tell him because the what ifs came to my mind.

****Author's Note****

Thanks for reading.
Please Vote, comment, and share
Wish you're enjoying my story

~Sahar Dirani~