Chapter 10

Alex POV:

She nodded and went to the bathroom.

"ALEEEEX! I miss you," I turned around and found Lily, my childhood friend waving for me.

"Lily, how are you. I missed you too," she hugged me.

"I'm good," then I saw Aviana standing beside the bathroom door daydreaming.

"Aviana, come here," she came towards me. "Aviana this is lily my childhood friend, lily this is Aviana my personal assistant,"

"Nice to meet you Aviana," she extended her hand and Aviana gave hers.

"You too Lily", She said shyly, oh my god Aviana if you know how much I like you and care about you.

Aviana's POV:

I sat there beside them as they were talking about their childhood memories.

"Let's go now, I want to take you to a place,"

"Okay, but where?"

"Sorry princess it is a surprise, this is for me to know and for you to find out," I smiled, everytime he calls me princess butterflies are formed in my belly.

We went in the car and after thirty minutes we arrived, he took me to the beach.

"Oooh what a lovely place," I said n a low voice.

"Yeah I know, I came here twice," we started walking on the sand, silently, but this time a comfortable silence as if we are talking in our eyes. Every little in a while I will notice him staring at me, and I smile back at him. We lied there on the sand on our backs, slowly my eyes started closing.

"Good night my princess", was the last thing I heard him saying before feeling his arm wrapping around me.

The next morning,

I woke up in my warm bed, then every thing came back to my mind, how he told me good night, how he wrapped his arm around me, how he carried me to this bed. Ohh I am being attracted to you Mr. Alex Smith.

I went to the bathroom, showered for an hour under the warm water, dressed up in a casual clothes the went to the living room.

"Princess I'm on the balcony, come eat breakfast with me," I heard that handsome voice calling me.

I went to the balcony and saw him sitting on on of the chairs, "Umm.... Good morning Alex, sorry about yesterday, I-I mean that I felt asleep," I said while sitting in the chair opposite to him.

"No need Aviana, it's my pleasure. By the way you look so beautiful while sleeping princess." I blushed.

"Soooo when are we going back?"

"Tomorrow morning princess, today I have work. You just have fun by maybe watching a movie, baking something or whatever you want,"

"Ah, okay, I see." I knew that day will be boring, just me siting all alone in the room, then I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Go take it," he said. I nodded and went to my room it was Isabel calling me.

"Hi girl, your mom told me that you are in London, how dare you not visit me?" She mostly on me.

"Woaaaah, calm down. I forget that you are here for your job," I was silent for a second.

"Oh wait, today I'm free, Alex has work to do without me, what do you have in mind?"

"Yayy, a day for us, give me your address and I will come pick you," I gave her the address then she hung up.

I went to closet and picked up casual clothes and wore then, put my hair in a bun, put some light lip gloss, wore my sneakers, the went to Alex. He was shocked by seeing me all dressed up.

"Where are you going Aviana, you can't just go around. You don't know the place-"

"My friend Isabel is here for a photo shoot , and she's free today. So am I, so we decided to hang out."

"I want to meet her, maybe she's not good or just want to kidnap you," I laughed out so hard then I glared at him.

"Don't you dare and talk about my best friend in that way," I snapped at him.

I DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE ALL THIS CONFIDENCE CAME.

"But-" then I received a message.

Come out I'm waiting you.
-Isabel

"Bye, I have to go."

Then I went, waiting for no answer from him seeing clearly that he was annoyed.

I entered her car and she hugged me tightly, it was a long time since we last met.

We went first to the coffee shop, then to the park, and to the mall. I bought about three dresses, two of them casual and one for the parties. And accessories ofcourse. We then went to an Italian restaurant that is clearly very expensive. Isabel is rich. Note that.

"Wow it's a really nice place," I snapped at her once we entered the restaurant.

"Shhhhh people are looking, shut up and come with me," she grabbed me to an empty table I was embarrassed. We sat down and gave the waitress our orders.

"So how is your modeling?"

"Good I love this job,"

The waitress came and gave us our food then went to another table, I was looking at her then I noticed to which table she went, and I saw him , he was sitting with a girl. I couldn't believe what I saw. What is he doing here? Oh, he told me he has work today, what kind of work it is? Sitting with a girl all day? And the are flirting with each other. Sitting with no space between them. Am I jealous? No I am not. Yes I am. I don't know. I like him. Of cause he don't feel the same.

"I want to use the restroom," I said and went, I felt my tears one by one, then rivers. I went and stood at the corner my face facing the wall.

"A-Aviana," I was shocked to hear his voice and he was stepping closer to me.

I didn't turn around. "Leave me alone, I don't want to see you, go to your work!" I was shouting then at last ended whispering.

"What? Oh Victoria? We were talking about business she is the daughter of the one I want to buy the company from she asked me for lunch with her and I agreed."

I nodded.

"Not like I care or asked you, go away."

My tears were decreasing. He came towards me and took my hands but I freed myself from his hold. Then he put a hand on my shoulder and the other one on my face. And removed my tears by his thumb. I knew that he will not stop so I decided to stop resisting him.

"I am sorry princess," he whispered then hugged me tightly. "I really like you," he thought I didn't hear him.

"Me too Alex", he was shocked.

"You made me so happy princess".

** Authors note**

Don't forget to tape on the vote star bottom below
Comment and share please

~sahar dirani~