Chapter 2: Lab Partners

The teacher smiled as the science class settled. "Today I will be assigning lab partners!" He announced happily.

Shrek had been dreading this day for a while now. Donkey wasn't in his science class and Shrek didn't know who else he was comfortable being lab partners with.

The teacher, Mr Snofblat, began calling out pairs of students. People cheered and groaned.

Finally, it was Shrek's turn, "Shrek and Donald."

Shrek gasped. Trump inhaled loudly though his nose.

A few minutes later, they were all sitting with their lab partners. Shrek sat awkwardly next to his crush. The Donald squinted at him with what could have been mistaken as emotion but was probably just gas.

They were assigned an essay on a scientific topic of their choice.

"Y-You can decide the project." Shrek managed to stutter, his green face blushed even greener. Trump didn't seem to notice though, he had a weird expression on his face, almost like he was trying to think.

"The project will be on science." He announced loudly, pronouncing each syllable with sickening vigour. Shrek nodded, entranced by the sound his asshole-like mouth made.

"So, we'll write about science. I'm pretty good at writing essays, how about you?" Shrek addressed the human Cheeto.

"I have all the best words." Trump reassured him, his tiny hands gestured to prove the point. Shrek blushed more as he fantasized about what it would be like to have those tiny hands on his ogre parts.

Shrek had written the essay by the time class ended. The Donald helped by adding spelling mistakes (and pointless mentions of his nonexistent power) when needed.

Trump insisted on being the one to hand it in. Shrek agreed willingly, after all, Trump had clearly done most of the work.

The bell rang, Shrek and Donald said goodbye to each other, and they left class.

Shrek wished they could have talked more. He also wished that he was a woman so Trump could just grab him by the... well, you know.

--
This will be continued. I will try my best to update this more regularly.