Chapter 6: Mommy

Shrek couldn't believe that Donald was preggers.

"See." Donald removed his toupée and pointed to the greenish pulsing growth on top of his head.

"Daaaamn." Shrek stared at where his unborn child was. Donald eyed the ogre, waiting, Shrek then realized why. "We shall raise it together." He reassured Donald.

Donald smiled creepily, that was the only way he knew how to smile. "I'm so happy Shrek. I'm gonna be a mommy."

Donald was so excited that Shrek accepted their fetus.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Shrek asked his pregnant orange lover.

"Well, I'm not sure yet.." Donald trailed off, he looked like he was thinking but Shrek knew that his brain was incapable of such things.

"It's okay Donald." Shrek reassured the mother of his unborn child. "We have plenty of time to think of it."

Donald nodded, the growth on his head swaying at he did so.

"Let's go to class now." Shrek took Trump's tiny orange hand in his own and lead him into the school once Donald put his toupée back on.

Their first class was science. Mr Snorfblat was teaching the class about human reproduction. It was at that moment that Shrek realized, judging by Trump's pregnancy, his lover was special. He had absolutely no fucking clue how the hell Trump's forehead-child had formed but he didn't care, he loved him.

Next class was PE. They were doing jumping jacks for almost an hour when Donald's toupée fell off, revealing the child-sack on his head.

People stared. Then suddenly a girl named Hillary shouted. "Omg Trumpet is pregnant!" She was right but no one seemed to respect her opinion for some reason.

Donald ran out of the gym in a panic, leaving his toupée on the floor. Shrek grabbed the toupée and ran after him.