Chapter 4: Crusty Passion

It had been a week since Shrek and Donald became lab partners. Their conversations usually consisted of Trump making offensive comments and Shrek nodding.

It was lunch break. Shrek walked through the hall, Donkey was sick today so he was rather lonely.

But then he heard a sharp inhale and looked up to see a lumpy orange muppet.

"Hello." Donald greeted the ogre, extending his arm for a handshake. Shrek grasped the tiny hand in his green one. They shook hands but something felt weird, a moment later Shrek knew why. Donald held Shrek's hand tightly and roughly jerked his arm backwards, pulling Shrek close.

This was Trump's signature handshake but this was different. He pulled Shrek farther than usual, so far that Shrek's green lips slammed into the Donald's ass mouth. Shrek couldn't believe what was happening. Bystanders screamed and ran away as the two made out.

-

Donald had never felt feelings towards anything before, but with Shrek he felt like he could do anything, like take over a country.

-

Shrek and Donald, ogre and muppet fell to the floor in a fit of passion. Trump glowed orange as a cheeto-like tentacle forced its way into Shrek's ear. Wait, it wasn't a cheeto.... it was Donald's toupée. Shrek made a sound like a cat about to puke as the toupée invaded his ear canal. At that moment, orange and green became one.