Chapter 9: The Results

Little did Donkey know, Donald already knew VladdyPoot...

—-

The next day near the end of first period the morning announcements came on. They started as they always did, saying what clubs would meet after school and so on, but one thing was different... The results for the student body presidential election were in, "Students it is my.." the principal sniffled, "pleasure to inform you," there was a sob heard through the speaker system, "that the new student body president is," another sob, "Donald Trump."

There were many different reactions from students in that moment. In math his class Donkey choked on air, in social studies Shrek simultaneously smiled and dry heaved, and in English class Donald Trump raised his tiny little hands in the air and whooped. The baby in Donald's forehead balloon jiggled with fetal glee.

People ran into the halls. Some hit their heads against their lockers. Others stuck pencils in various orifices that pencils should definitely not go.

None of this sat right with Donkey. He had to understand how this happened. How had that thing won the election?

Donkey sat impatiently through the rest of math class and all of socials. He had to make it to lunch time. At lunch he would get answers.

Finally the lunch bell rang and Donkey bolted out of the room and ran towards the office. He wasn't sure how he'd get past the office staff to get to the computers but he had to try. He had to know if people really voted for Trump.

He was lucky though, for some reason all the staff came running out of the office just as he arrived. He heard one of them say something about avoiding the cafeteria as they supposedly ran for their lives out of the school.