Chapter 7: The Announcement

Shrek found Donald in the hallway, he had a weird squinty look on his face... No, that was just his face.

"Are you okay Donald?" Shrek asked Trump.

"I think I'm okay." He told the ogre. "I just needed some hallway air... Shrek, we should make an announcement, tell our friends about our child." He gently caressed the fetus lump.

"But you have no friends." Shrek reassured him.

Donald signed in relief, "Oh yeah, you're right. Thank me."

"No problem Donald." Shrek replied. "But we should tell your subjects."

"My worshippers." Trump used his skills in alternative facts.

"Your twitter followers." Shrek corrected him.

"My twitter followers!" Donald raised his baby fist triumphantly. "That was a great idea I just had all on my own."

The bell soon rang for lunch, Donald and Shrek went to the cafeteria. Donald once again wore his toupée, barely concealing his unborn child.

Donkey saw them from the side of the room, his jealousy all consuming, his tater-tots forgotten in his tray.

Shrek helped Donald get his flabby self onto a table. Donald stood on that table and cleared his throat, sounding like a cat about to throw up on a carpet.

The hustle and bustle of the cafeteria stopped as the other students heard the horrific sound. Trump then took out his phone and tweeted.

Everything was silent until people's phones started getting notifications saying @DonaldTrump had tweeted.

It read thusly: "I'm preggers. xo"

Once it had been read by most students that's when the screaming started, then the fainting. The school was in chaos and Trump loved it.

Donkey ran out of the room crying, no one noticed his absence.

Shrek climbed up next to Donald on the table. They looked into each other's eyes.

"I know what to name the child." Donald told the ogre. Donald then took out his phone and tweeted again.

It read: "Despite the constant negative press I will name my child Covfefe."

Then he looked up at Shrek, "Let's name the child Covfefe."

Shrek didn't even argue, he knew that Donald sucked at spelling, the name was probably supposed to have been something like Connor or Codfish, but Trump would never admit to the mistake. Shrek didn't mind, he loved that muppet.