Chapter 5: Loving Bigly

Donald smiled as he rode home in his limo. The day had been very productive, doing whatever the heck he had done with Shrek earlier had made his day.

Donald cradled his toupée in his arms. He had already replaced it with a fresher toupée. And now the old one lay in his lap, a memento of his and Shrek's first time together, but not the only memento.

---

The next day Donald met Shrek in front of the school before the bell rang.

Shrek stood with Donkey. Donkey eyed the humanoid can of cheese-wiz, Shrek had confided in Donkey, telling him of his and Donald's sexy time. He didn't like it one bit.

Donald greeted the two of them, "Hello, Shrek. Dinkey."

"Actually it's Donkey." Donkey corrected him.

"Whatever." Donald grabbed hold of Shrek's hand, and unlike Melania, Donald's ex, Shrek held the small orange hand in his own. They walked to the back of the school, leaving Donkey all alone.

"Shrek, I have something to tell you." The Donald looked at Shrek with his squinty little eyes.

"What is it?" Shrek questioned the squishy orange man-child.

Trump looked at the ground then back up at Shrek. "I love you bigly."

Shrek's eyes welled with tears. "I love you too." He replied.

Their lips met, smooshing together with a sickening 'pppfffttbbbtdtdttdt'. Shrek could feel his life-force being drained out of his mouth. He loved it. After a few moments of sucking face they both pulled away.

"Shrek, I have something else to tell you." The Donald looked at his green lover.

"Yes?"

"I'm totes preggers with your fetus."

"Nani?!?!?"