Chapter 12: Smelly Baby

Everyone in the school had evacuated during the panic of the birth. Only Shrek, Donald, the newborn Covfefe, and Donkey were still in the school. The ogre and the "man" didn't know Donkey was still in there. Covfefe, of course, knew. Covfefe knew all.

Shrek held his newborn child in his armpit as is ogre custom. The baby was beautiful, at least to Shrek. Only to Shrek.

"He's so precious." Shrek whispered as Trump lounged squelchily on a nearby cafeteria chair.

Covfefe had been silent while being birthed but being a baby held by an ogre he started to cry. Had anyone else been in the cafeteria in that moment they would've started bleeding from every orifice. The cries of Covfefe sounded like the feeling of millions of spiders crawling up your anus and exploring the rest of your body.

Shrek let out a comforting fart to shush the child in his armpit.

Donald looked at the baby for the first time since its birth and quickly Covfefe stopped crying. The baby enjoyed the vacant look in Donald's eye and the free space in his brain.

It looked like there would be no more classes for the day so the two students decided to go home.

"Should I bring Covfefe home with me or would you like to take him?" Shrek asked DJ Trump.

"I do not want that baby in my home. It looks delicious but it smells like gross. No." Trump declared.

Shrek agreed. The baby did look delicious but it smelled like deceit and that just wasn't Shrek's culinary favourite. He was unlikely to eat the child at this time. He would take it home and save it for when it smelled like lemons and corn, that is how you know it's ripe.

(Don't worry. Donkey will be back soon.)