Rated M (Fluffy time )

//hmm so some body dm me and asked for a smut one shot and hmm here you are , rated M //

|Warning: Contains spanking and denial|.

I sat in the cinema, in between Both Pippa  and Anthony . We weren't on a date or anything, though I wished we were. I really liked Anthony  but he didn't seem to like me. I kept edging my arm towards his, and everytime we touched, he'd jerk away from me like I'd burnt him. I looked over at Pippa . She hadn't even noticed. We were at the part of the movie where the guy proposed to his girlfriend, and She  was almost in tears.

My eyes widened when the girl on screen said yes, and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I looked at Anthony to see how he has taking it, but, to my surprise, he was already looking at me. I looked quickly back at the screen where the man and woman looked ready to swallow each other. I gasped quietly when the woman started to take his shirt off. I dared to look at Anthony  again, and he was watching the screen carefully, I nudged his shoulder, and asked, "Hoping to pick up some tips?" He chuckled quietly, and replied, "Maybe." I managed to summon some courage and asked, "For any girl in particular?" I blushed as I heard loud moans coming from the speakers. He looked me dead in the eye, and said, "You."

I widened my eyes, and he quickly said, "Just kidding." I nodded, telling myself that he'd never like me, but the next time, I tried to touch, him, instead of pulling away, he laced his fingers into mine. The sex scene onscreen was getting very graphic. It was totally blush-worthy. I got up, and told them both  that I was going to the bathroom , then walked away hoping madly that Anthony  would follow me. To my delight, he did.

I turned around to look at him, "Are you stalking me?" I asked with as serious a face as I could manage. "Maybe," He said, shrugging. I nodded and walked into the ladies toilets, and he followed. "Anthony , you can't come in here," I told him. "So?" He said, shrugging, "So, unless you can pee sitting down, you need to leave." I said, folding my arms, "Who said anything about peeing?" He asked rhetorically, pushing me into a toilet stall.

I was shocked to say the least  when he entered the stall with me, and locked the door behind him. We were in the disabled stall, so there was quite a bit of room to move around. "What are you doing?" I asked him, sitting on the closed toilet seat. He walked over to stand in front of me, and shook his head, "Do you know how long I've wanted you for, Jas ?" I furrowed my brows, confused. "What?

"Don't play dumb! You know what!"

Realisation sunk in, "You w-want me?"

He nodded, biting his bottom lip, "More than you could ever imagine,"

I swallowed, trying to make my voice sound as seductive as possible, then whispered, "I'm yours,"

He approached me, then looked me in the eye, "Jazzy , look, it's been a long, long time since I've had any ... release, and I just want to warn you, I won't be gentle, and I won't be able to stop either." I nodded.

"Okay," I whispered, standing up and pulling his lips to mine.

He deepened the kiss immediatly, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I allowed, and stroked his tongue with mine, exploring his mouth. I felt him groan into my mouth, and then felt a rush of heat rushing downwards. I ground my hips into his roughly, and he moved his lips to my collarbone, sucking and biting. I gasped and brought my hands up to his shirt buttons, and unbuttened them as fact as I could. He moved his hands to my skirt and pulled it down, and I kicked it off. I brought my hands to the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled it over my head. Anthony pulled away from me, and looked and me.

"You are so.. beautiful," He whispered. I smiled. I'd wanted him to tell me that for ages.

"And you have way too many clothes on," I said, yanking his trousers down. He looked at me again, and seemed to be warring with himself, "You now we're not in a relationship, right?"