Pen and paper sequel !!

//sequel to Pen and paper !! Young Anthony and Jas :) //

Jasmine Cephas jones  sat in her bed awake in the middle of the night , thinking about what had just happen a few hours ago. Jasmine had received  a note from crush telling her that he liked her .. Jasmine  didn't want it this way because he was like her best friend and if something happened between them .She would miss hanging out with him , and telling all him secrets. But at this point she didn't know whether to ask him out or wait . This messed with her brain. She decided to try and sleep. But was the thing, she couldn't sleep. She would toss and turn the whole night thinking of Anthony  and if they would ever be friends or not if it did happen . She turned to face her red and blue polka dot alarm clock. The time 04:55. she sighed. She had gotten no sleep what so ever. She decided tp rest her eyes. "Don't wake me up up up up up up" was playing on her phone. Her favorite song , by Christ Brown. She picked up her phone. It was her pre-alarm just encase she overslept. Which she did. She looked at the time, 8:55! She was SO late for school. and Jasmine Cephas jones  was never late for school! she quickly jumped up and grabbed her school clothes. She got dressed really quickly and quickly brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She grabbed her school bag and ran to school as  fast has she could. When she arrived at the school , she got the evil eye from the vice principal, who let this one occasion slip because of Jasmine's  excellent track record. She sighed , relieved that she was not in trouble.

She made her way down the hallway to English class. She knocked on the door.

JASMINE's  POV

"Sorry I'm late Mrs Vesper" I said quietly. Everybody's eyes turned on me. 'Have you been the office ? " she said. I nodded. 'Alright then Mrs Jones , have a seat , we were going over your semester projects, you can do it on anything that interests you, but you must write it in SA form , or a live performance , for example , a play , a story a dance" she said. I nodded again. "Mrs Jones , you will be paired up with Anthony " she said.

I looked over to him . He  had a small smile on his face. I never called him back ..   you can tell he was upset . "Hey so any ideas on the dance or song  we are going to do?" He said. 'Well I was thinking maybe some type of dance that depicts the stages of American history" I said. "Ummmm okay?" He said , obviously not understanding what I meant. "What's it gonna be ,Jas ?" Anthony  asked. "I don't know" I said. He  sighed. So did I. when class was done , I walked out. Only to see Renée  and Daveed  making out. I gagged ,they were SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES it was weird  .Daveed  caught my eye and broke apart from the  kiss. He ran over to me. "Hey Jas  , I wanted to know if you wanted to hang with Renée  and I sometime , cuz I heard what happened with you and Anthony  , and I don't want you to be alone with your thoughts " he said. "Wow thanks" I said while hugging him. He smiled then ran back to Renée she waved at me I waved back . "Oh Jazzy  , meet us at the frozen yogurt place after school" he shouted back. "Will do" I said while walking to my next class.

When the day was finally over , I was relieved , I mean I love school and all, but today was a bit hectic for me. I was happy that Daveed  , Renée  and I were going to hang out I needed to get out . I made my way to the yogurt place. Only to see no one but Anthony  sitting by himself , and he looked down. "Anthony ? Are you okay?" I asked. While sitting next him. "No my life is going completely down I'm not passing any of my classes and There's a lot of other stuff going on " he said softly. I hugged him. "There will always be other days , look I'll be sure to help you ."  I said. "Thanks jasmine " he said. I hugged him again. This time it was for longer. We got up. 'Hey you wanna hang at my place , do some homework ?" I asked. He nodded and we made our way to my apartment. When I opened the door, I checked if anyone was home. Seems like noone is home yet. I led Anthony  to my room and we took out our books and started to go over our homework. When we were finished , he said he had to leave. "I'll walk you out' I said with a smile. "Cool" he said. When we came to my door , I hugged him. 'You know, you really made me feel better Jas " he said. "Anytime" I said. Then he came closer and closer. Was he leaning in!? then I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. And I was in bliss. Id never felt this way before. And I NEVER wanted it to end.