Rockin' Sex In The Sheets

To say Jasmine  missed Anthony during the two weeks they were departed   a complete understatement.  When Jasmine finally came back .  she was relieved, both emotionally and physically.

Even though it had  only been a couple of weeks , the sexual tension ensued as their lips first met after that choice.

She was definitely nervous to see Anthony again. She was dressed in a light floral pattern pj short shorts, paired with a tank and the long sleeved top. The shorts showed off her long, slender legs. The latched door of the apartment opened, revealing a tired, but alert Anthony . Jasmine immediately looked up at him, a smile gracing her face as she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Jesus Christ, Anthony ...I missed you so much." she murmured, before lifting her mouth to his, showing him just how much she missed him with her lips and tongue. Anthony tin tightened his hold on her, masking her braless chest against his, as he participated in the kiss in every conceivable way.

Pressing on her bottom with his broad, hot hand, he jammed her tightly against his growing erection. Then he hummed deep in his throat, as if this was the sweetest experience of his whole life. To her ears, his murmur sounded of longing and pleasure, so closely matching what she was experiencing that it almost brought tears to her eyes.

She wanted to move even closer. Yet there wasn't so much as a breath of air between them. She dug her heels into the crevice between his legs, trying to pull him even more flush against her. Jasmine couldn't get enough of his taste, and wished he had a lot fewer clothes on. She was dying to rub her tongue all over his skin. Anthony broke the kiss and lowered his head to her throat, moving his mouth in wide-open abandon toward the base of her neck and the pulse beating wildly there. She rocked against his hard erection, growing ever more desperate for a release of the 2 week  long tension.

His hand slid between them then and his palm cupped her with erotic warmth. She gasped, ready to explode.

Suddenly he stopped, muttering a curse word before laying her down on the couch . He crawled in behind her, kicking off his shoes .

Anthony took the moment right after he laid her down to kiss her harder than he had before. His heart was going off like a time bomb in his chest.

She was so sweet. Her breasts so beautiful and her lips so soft. Her tight, rounded ass felt solid as he filled his hand with her flesh. Her whole exquisite body was everything a man could want. And she was all his. Jasmine wrapped her leg around his, tangling them together, as Anthony continued to lose his mind. He bucked back from the kiss with a gasp, blinking rapidly. He gazed upon the sight beneath him, and he nearly wept with joy. Physically, Jasmine  was perfect. But it was the look in her eyes, saying she felt as much love as he felt for her, and probably more.

He took a moment to define his motives. "Are you sure?" he asked, with his heart in his throat.

Instead of answering, Jasmine moved closer, and placed a hand on his cheek, bringing her wet lips to his. "I'm sure...Anthony .." she bit her lip, blushing and glancing down. Her gaze picked back up to his, and she whispered into his ear. "I want you, Anthony ...I need you."

He could no more have found the will to turn her away after than he could have sprouted angel wings and flow out the window. Dragging her hard against him, he buried his hands in the wild tangle of her long, brunette ombre'd hair and kissed her again. A kiss that spoke of love, and longing for the other. Without question, he trusted her to not disappear in his arms, as if this was all a dream.

Sending Jasmine's  flush against him, he felt her palms on his chest as she kissed him back with equal desire. Anthony pushed his thigh between her legs, backing her farther up into the sheets. Skimming his fingers along her hips and back up, he pulled off the top of her pj's revealing the tank she wore. Anthony licked his lips, taking her clothed breasts in his hands. He choked out a soft moan as he took the perfect handfuls that Jasmine  possessed in his hands. "I love you so...fucking...much." he whispered, burying his hands under the fabric of the tank, and pulling it up over her head.