I will always love you.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. He wasn't supposed to hold her cold hand begging her to come back. Her friends wasn't supposed to hug her lifeless body crying over her begging her to say it is all a joke, that she is still there, alive. Her father wasn't supposed to cry, saying that he wished he could have been a better help to the doctors. Her mother wasn't supposed to sob with her friends  crying on her shoulder.

He remembered their first kiss. It was short, sweet, innocent and pure. It was like magic. He remembered telling her that he loved her after their first kiss and many others after that. He remembered her smiles and grins whenever she feels happy.

He also remembers that fateful day. She was having chest pain. She was coughing out pink sputum. She was having fatigue. She was rushed to the hospital accompanied by The production manager , Her best friend and himself. Her mother arrived shortly afterwards. When the doctors revealed that she had early stage heart cancer, he was crying knowing the chances of survival was very slim.

When the day of the funeral came by, he was sobbing uncontrollably. He loved, no, loves her very much. He couldn't bear to see her family. He just couldn't. He saw her mother  and her father crying. Her mother and Phillipa  clutching to each other sobbing. Everyone, including him, was broken.

He remembers Lin's  speech about her. Lin said that she was always so special and that nobody, not even his favorite sweater , was able to take her spot in his heart away from her.

He remembers his own speech. He remembered saying that she was amazing in her own way and that nobody can replace that. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to him. She was just so amazing that every place he visited with her always seems dead without her.

He remembered seeing her body before the service. How cold, moving, pale, lifeless she looked. It was when he realised he was never going to see her for a long time. He remembered seeing Her dad  dropping to his knees. How Ron was still begging her to come back.

He remembered seeing her coffin being lowered into the ground. He remembered seeing her family finally losing it at the same time as him. How he was uncontrollably sobbing with her family.

Ever since then, he slept with a picture of her. He still couldn't come to terms with her death. Every week, Phillipa , now being Everyone  and his own backbone, would bring both of them out. She never really said it but he knew she did it to make everyone to forget about their sadness.

It was her 10th death anniversary. He brought flowers for her. This time, he tied it with a ring. A ring that shows his promise. His promise that he made after she died. That he will never love another. He always visited her grave during her death anniversaries with the cast . Mostly Renée and Phillipa by his side

"Jasmine Cephas jones ," Anthony  said while sobbing,"I'll always love you. I'll never forget you," he whispered the last part before breaking down.