Janthony for ellen

"And next up, americas boyfriend and girlfriend is back  they captured the hearts of America when they appeared on the Broadway hit : hamilton the musical ," the announcer said against a backdrop of hoots and screams from the tiny but enthusiastic studio audience.

The Ellen show asked them to interview and boy were they both happy , backstage only had enough room for about twenty fans to attend, so the other 100,000 people that had showed up expecting to get backstage were  thoroughly disappointed. The lucky  few that actually attempted the show lot instead held up signs and waited for them cheering ..

Riot police were called in to hose down the rowdiest of the bunch. Most of the commotion had occurred when Tumblr janthony stands and the hamilton  fandom got into a war of words and gadgets with the Twitter  Hamilton fandom . Luckily only ten people needed to be hospitalized for minor injuries which were sustained as a result of flying iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Fortunately, local authorities had already warned iSick Hospital that there would probably be a huge influx of patients due to Jasmine Cephas Jones and Anthony Ramos  public appearance that day. iSick hospital, knowing the group's reputation, had flown in gynecologists from all over the country to deal with 'Exploded Ovaries', which happened to be the most prevalent ailment patients presented with after seeing the cutest couple  in Hollywood in person.they were huge they've done multiple shows and appearance not to mention sold out concerts .

"Welcome back! We are so happy to have with us today, the newest music sensation sweeping the country. Here to talk about their upcoming album, 'higher love ! Jasmine Cephas-jones and Anthony Ramos ."

The crowd yelled and screamed 'We love you' and held up signs decorated to profess their undying love and devotion to their favorite couple .Outside the studio the reaction was just as great. One girl, who wasn't even pregnant, gave birth to her first child right there in front of the window of the studio and promptly named her baby Jasmine . Helicopters dropped down food and water for the masses who had been camping out for as long as two weeks for a chance to meet Them . Ambulances, fire trucks, and National Guard vehicles were all ready to step in at a moments notice if the crowd got out of hand.

"So first off, thank you all so much for being here today," Ellen  said, proud of this coup she had pulled off.

Getting Them both at the Same time was no easy task these days. They had just recently turned down invitations to The White House, Oprah's house, The Vatican, and to a bash that Blue Ivy was throwing for herself to celebrate her 1 yr and 6th month birthday. Girlfriend couldn't even walk very well yet, but she sure could throw one hell of a party, and she definitely could dance...Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no!

"Thanks for having us, Ellen ," Jasmine said with a warm smile. And then, with her sparkling brown  eyes at maximum penetration, she shot one of her legendary looks at the camera, instantly killing the young man who had been holding the controls. The producer nearest the camera, rolled the unfortunate victim out of the way with a foot, and then grabbed a fan to take the young man's place at the controls.

This incident wasn't so bad. The last time they  had been there, Jasmine  had "killed" (I'm exaggerating this )three of the production crew with 'Her look !' before the interview even started! At that time, all staff members had been warned that for future the couples  visits.

Jasmine  was on the right sitting near Ellen with Anthony right beside her pretty close as well .

"So lets talk about the album... How did you guys come up with the name? Usually 'higher love ' is associated with boring music people don't want to hear, but clearly you've got some up tempo tunes on this disc," Ellen  remarked, flipping over the CD to read some of the track titles. "Ocean city , Love never hurt   , higher love  (ft. Sam smith ), Love and way and among  others...It just sounds like a fun album to me!"