I still love you

//short chapter !!//

JASMINE's POV

Mark and I were at Joe's Pub  eating lunch. Mark and I have dated for almost six months now. He really is a nice guy and I truly do love him. Mark and I were so much alike. He loved all the thing I did. I also used him to get over Anthony . I haven't talk to Anthony  in about a year now but I've heard he is dating a girl named Lily. It made me mad for a while but I got over it when I started to date Mark.

"I'm going to go get our drinks ." I say to mark getting up from the table. I walked up to the counter and they handed my drinks . When I turned around I didn't realize I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry." I looked to see who I ran into and it was the one and only Anthony Ramos .

"Hey Jazzy . I haven't seen you in a while. Long time no see." Anthony  says. Once I looked into his eyes I realized I still had feelings for him.

"Same with me. How's everything?" I asked him.

"Everything's great. I'm going to a great college. How about you? Are you dating anyone?" It was weird that he asked me that question.

"Yea I am. You see that guy over their. He's my boyfriend."

"Oh." Anthony  says. Was it just me or did he sound disappointed?

"Why do you sound disapionted?Are you disappointed?"

"No I'm not."

"Oh ok. So what are you doing here at Joe's  anyway's?"

"Just getting some drinks . It's hard to have a drink when you have no one there with you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I have my own apartment."

"Oh that's really good. Well I better get back to Mark."

"Let me help you with those drinks ." He took the glasses and followed me to our table.

"There you are. I was about to worry." Mark says then he looked over at Anthony . "Who's he?"

"He's my ex boyfriend Anthony . Anthony this is Mark." I say.

"Nice to meet you." Anthony says.

"You too." Mark says looking at us both oddly.

"Well I have to go. We should catch up sometime."

"Yea. Maybe we should." Then Anthony walked away.

"Jasmine ?" Mark asked getting my attention.

"yea." I say.

"Do you still have feelings for that Anthony  guy?"

"No. What would make you think that?"

"By the way you look at him."

"What do you mean?"

"You look at him like you're in love with him. You never looked at me that way."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I think you do and I'm sorry to say this but I"m breaking up with you."

"Don't do this. I don't have feelings for Anthony ."

"Jasmine  you don't have to lie."

"But I'm not."

"If you want to get back together then call me when your over him." then he walked away leaving me speechless. Maybe he's right. I do still have feelings for Anthony  but the question is does Anthony  still has feelings for me?

I walked home alone thinking about what happened. I still remember how me and Anthony  broke up like it was yesterday. I don't like to think about it because it breaks my heart.

—Flashback —

"I can't believe you would cheat on me." I yelled at Anthony .

"I said I was sorry. what more do you want from me."

"You think saying sorry can make this all better. You cheated on me with   CarLeigh ."

"I told you. She tripped and fell on me. She kissed me."

"Well you could have pulled away instead of just standing there like an idiot."

"I am really getting sick of all your complaining. that's all you do is complain."

"That is not true."

"Yes it is. when is the last time you haven't complained about our relationship?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly."

"If you are so unhappy then why don't you leave."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"If that's what you want then fine." I didn't want him to leave. I was just so angry. I said  things I didn't mean and now it was too late. he was gone and he wasn't coming back.

-End of Flashback-

When I got home I saw someone on the couch waiting for me.

"Anthony , what are you doing here?"

"I came here to win you back. Jasmine  I still love you."

"What about Lily?"

"There is not lily. I made her up to make you jealous."

"But I don't want you to just walk out on me again. This time I want you to stay. no matter what goes on. Anthony  I still love you to.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Because I want us to take our relationship slow. No rushing. Let's just start by just dating again and see where that takes us."

"Ok."