Mistletoe

Jasmine woke up happy and went make some breakfast.

It was Christmas, and Jasmine was really relieved that she finally had enough money to buy gifts for everyone. Jasmine then decided to go shopping, just to buy some final details to the dinner.

She jumped into her favorite jeans and a off-shoulder top, and since it was so cold, she putted a jacket over her shoulders, don't even caring to put her arms on the right part. She walked through the door and went downstairs, to find Phillipa and Lin kissing on the doorsteps of her building. She slowly walked to them and screamed in their ears:

"PDA IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BUILDING!"

They both pulled away quickly, and had practically a heart attack. Jasmine laughed until her stomach was hurting, then said:

"I'm s-sorry, I just had to do it. By the way, who did the first move? Congrats for you two."

"Jas , it's not cool to do it with people! It could have-"

"Blah, blah, blah.." Jasmine interrupted Phillipa . "Are you two dating?"

"N-no." Lin answered.

"Oh." Jasmine looked at Lin . "Well, I'm going to the mall."

"I'll go with you!" Phillipa yelled. "Bye Lin , see you later."

"See ya." He said.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked as they walked away from Lin .

"Well, we just confessed our feelings for each other." Phillipa said and Jasmine arched an eyebrow. "And then we ended up kissing, but you interrupted it."

"Sorry.."

"It's okay."

*At the Mall*

'You know, just because he didn't ask to be his girlfriend, it doesn't mean that he doesn't like me, right? I mean, he-"

"Pippa! You've been freaking out and talking too much! And you're not helping me buy the last things to my dinner! So, please can you help me?"

"Uh...Sure, I'm sorry...I'll go on the other session, I saw some glittery items..."

"I didn't mean to be so rude, but you need to relax, Lin will ask you to be his girlfriend."

"No, I understand, thank you...So, I'll go there!" She smiled and went to the other session. Jasmine's heels were just killing her, so she took it off and sat down.

"Hey, Cephas  ,Buying gifts?" They heard a voice and turned around.

"Oh, hey Ramos  . No, actually, I'm buying the last few details to my dinner tonight..Are you coming?"

"Yes, I am...Actually, Cephas , I wanted to tell you something." He sat beside Her and looked into her eyes. Jasmine laughed and said:

"What?"

"Well, I don't know how to say this Jas , but I wanted to ask you if yo-" He suddenly was interrupted by a smiling and happy pippa .

"Jazzy ! I found a lot of things on the session 4! Let's go see it! Oh, hey Anthony ! How are you?" She smiled.

"Oh, I was doing great...Thanks for appearing all of a sudden."

"Ah, that was nothing." She didn't understand, so she took Jasmine's arm and walked away with her.

'I guess I'll have to tell her later.' He thought, as he watched Jasmine walk away with Phillipa .

"Are you ready yet, Jas ?" Phillipa yelled from the living room, while jasmine was getting ready to receive her guests.

"NO!" Jasmine yelled back.

"AND NOW?"

"YES!" Jasmine squealed as she got out of her room.

"Wow, you look so gorgeous!" Pippa said animated, looking at Jasmine's dress.

"You too! I loved your blue dress, Phillipa soo!"

"Haha." The doorbell sang and she putted her hand on the doorknob. "Are you ready?"

"Yes! Now, open the door!"

Phillipa opened and a lot of people entered through her door.  They both grinned widely and greeted everyone. Then Anthony appeared.

"Hey, Anthony !" Jasmine smiled and hugged him. At first he didn't know how to react, so he hugged her back some minutes later. "Lookin' good, aren't ya?" She said looking at him.

"Haha, thanks, you look gorgeous."

She blushed. "So, why don't you eat something and go talk with your friends? They're all here."

"Really? Bye, see you soon." He said, hugged her again and went talk with The boys .

2 hours later

The night was still young, but the music was loud and they were really enjoying it. Jasmine went to the kitchen, to drink some water, and Anthony went there too, was the most quiet place of the whole house now.

"Hi, Jones,Drinking water?"

"Yeah, I felt thirsty...So, what are you doing here? Are you needing anything to drink or something?"

"Jas,do you remember earlier, when we were interrupted? I was needing to tell you something, and I still do. Well, I have to tell you that I hones-"

"Jas ,! Do you still have any drink? I am needing more!" Leslie appeared suddenly and Anthony was just furious. (lol)

"Oh, hey Anthony ! Are you okay? You look angry..." Leslie said. Jasmine looked at Anthony's face and let out a small laugh, since she knew why was him so angry.

"I'm fine, Leslie ." He said, controlling himself.

"Okay, then." He took the cup that jasmine gave him. "Thanks, jazzy ." Then he went to the door.

"So, Jas , what I was needing to tell you, was tha-" Anthony started.

"Oh! And Jas , Oak broke one of your mom's vase." Leslie appeared again and Jas turned to him.

"I'm going, Leslie ." She said looking at him. He got out of the kitchen and jasmine turned to Anthony .

"Uh...I have to go.." She said looking at Anthony's eyes, a small smile on her face.

"It's okay, I can tell you later." He said sadly. She kept looking at Anthony's eyes and they stayed like this for maybe 5 seconds. Jasmine smiled and went to the living room. "Or I can keep this secret like I have been for years..." He muttered to himself.

After some other 3 hours, Anthony kept looking at jasmine , who was celebrating with The girls , so he decided to get up and tell her, he didn't even matter if someone interrupted him again.

"JASMINE CEPHAS JONES , I'll tell you now. I just need to tell you that I-" he said which got her attention

"Jas , I need you to-" Daveed tried to interrupt, but Anthony took Jasmine's hand and went downstairs with her. They were on the doorsteps of her building, and it was snowing. He took her hand and finally let it out.

"Jasmine , I love you. And I mean it. I had all these years and everytime I tried to tell you, someone interrupted or something happened, but what I was needing to tell you was that I'm in love with you and you don't leave my mind even for a single second. I spent months of my life with you in my mind every single second of it..."

He looked up and saw a mistletoe above him. Then he looked back at Jasmine and smiled; she looked gorgeous. Her curls falling all over her shoulders, white snowflakes mixing with her fluff of a hair. Her rose lips, were calling his ones. Your brown eyes, her shiny brown eyes.

"Jas, can I-"

"Yes, you can."

He smiled, circled her waist, putting his arms around it and kissed her. She returned the kiss with happiness and need, while embracing his neck. To their sorrow, the kiss was short and they soon pulled away. Jasmine smiled and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you Jasmine ."

"I love you most , Anthony .."