My dearest ,

||Teenage Ham Cast enjoy! ||

"Renée ! Anthony took my phone and he won't give it back!" Jasmine almost shouted at Renée .

"I told you that you couldn't play Angry Birds while we are on the class."

"What? So, you're on his side?"

"No, Jas . Of course I'm not." Renée took her books and started walking. "Did he say the reason why  he did it though?"

"He said I was bothering him of doing his text, or something..."

"It had lines?"

"Yes, it had..." Jasmine said, still angry.

"It had title page?"

"No."

"His letter was pretty good?"

"Yeah."

"It smelled good?"

"Why yes, I even asked what perfume it was..."

"So, he's doing a letter."

"A letter? Why'd he do it? People have e-mail!"

"Letters are romantic."

"Wait, if it's romantic, he's going to give this to someone."

"So, who is it?"

"I don't know."

"We need to discover!"

"We need to take my phone back!"

"Okay, we can sneak into his apartment, see who is he going to give the letter, take your phone back and go back home." Renée said.

"It sounds like a plan." Jasmine stated.

"Because it is a plan."

"Oh. What is the plan if he see us in the apartment?"

"Run."

"Oh."

—Later that Night.—

"Let's go, Jas . We have to go to Anthony's apartment."

"What? But Renée , he's also going to his apartment! He'll see us."

"Not anymore, I asked Daveed to call Anthony to hangout."

"Oh, great idea Renée ! You always complete my plans." Jas smiled.

"How is this your plan? I planned everything."

"Okay Renée .. I'll let you take the credits this time." Jasmine sighed.

"What? But you- You know what? Let's just go."

...

Some minutes later, they were on the 'on case of fire' stairs and then they entered the room. Jasmine started looking for her phone, but didn't find.

"Renée ! My phone is with him." Jasmine touched her shoulder.

"Renée ?" She shook her again. Renée was frozen. "Re , what happened?"

Renée just pointed to a mountain of letters, all off them with jasmine name.

"What the..." jasmine kneed and started looking at the letters.

She took one, which smelled like her favorite perfume. She opened and started reading.

"My dearest ,

You'll probably find this somewhere in the future, when you will probably be happily married with your husband. All because I didn't have enough courage, all because I was much of a coward not to tell you how I feel/felt about you. I've been going crazy since I was a little child, because you sincerely drives me insane. I love you, I have always. But again, I don't have the courage to tell you. Every single time I came face-to-face with you...I wanted to kiss you, wanted to take your hand, touch your skin, look at your eyes, tell those little 'three words'.