/2/

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?" My mom, Keri, asked excitedly as I walked into the kitchen.

"Who would be excited about their junior year in high school?" I asked making a bowl of oatmeal.

"I was," she pointed out.

"Wow," I choked trying not to laugh.

I cooked my oatmeal and looked around my house.

"Did you hear the new rule at school?" My mom asked.

"No. What is it?" I asked, eating.

"This school year good and evil students will be together in one school," she reiterated the rule.

I choked. "What!?"

"What's the problem?" she asked.

"That means I have to see Bryan. I have to go to the same school as him," I sighed.

"I'm sorry, honey," she replied.

She rubbed my back and looked away from me.

I frowned. "Mom? What is it?"

"I have something to tell you that I've been hiding," she said looking down at her hands.

"Tell me."

"You have a twin sister, and she lives with your father," my mom said with a guilty expression.

"What? I thought dad died when I was a baby," I said.

"Your dad left when you were a baby, and he took your sister with him," she explained.

I frowned. "Well, why?"

"He wanted one of you to be evil like him so he took your sister and moved out," she told me.

I made a face and sat back in my seat.

"What are their names?"

"Your father's name is Dionte, but he goes by Dr. Donte," she said. "Your sister's name is Adrian."

"You're telling me that my father is one of the world's worst villains?" I said.

She nodded her head and wrinkled her nose.

"You and your sister look exactly alike," she said sadly. "Except you have freckles and you're taller."

"And how do you know all this?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I've been talking to your father lately," she said walking away.

"Why?" I said looking at her.

She shrugged and continued to walk away. I stood up and walked to my room. I closed the door, walked up to my king sized bed, and plopped down on it. I have a sister. I huffed. I can not believe this.

Jonathan's POV

"Hey, Dad," I said walking in the kitchen. "Has mom called?"

"No, she hasn't. Neither have your brothers," my dad replied.

I finished my dinner and went upstairs to my room. I received a text message from my gang.

'Hey, man. The first day of school is tomorrow. keep a lookout on Sarina. I don't trust the feeling I have about this school year. - Edwin'