/8/

I swear to gods if Krystal killed her, she will be in a world of pain. if she did, it's for the best. You don't need her, Erik. shut up.

I wrapped my hands around the arrow and pulled it out. I placed my hand over the wound. The same warm feeling flowed through my hands, and I waited. The wound stopped bleeding, but she wasn't breathing. this world needs you. I need you. Sarina, please. You sound pathetic.

I put my hand on her face and slightly rubbed her cheek. You're acting like she's the love of your life. she is the love of my life. haa. ha ha. don't make me laugh. by destiny, she is the love of my life. I just don't think she knows that. Are you kidding me!? Do you not know who you are!? All the stuff you've done to people!? You truly believe that you of all people deserve love! eff off, Derek. I deserve a lot more than what I've been put through. Erik, you're stupid if you believe that. you're the reason I did all of those things in the first place! Every single thing that I have ever done was because of you! you made me like this! you did! Sarina sat up and looked around. yes! dang, it!

"Sarina!" I said.

"What? What happened to me?" she said.

Her eyes grew wide and she looked down at her stomach.

"Sarina. Look at me," I said and grabbed her chin. "I have to get you out of here. You're not safe."

She looked confused but nodded her head. I grabbed her bag and flung it over my shoulder. I grabbed her phone and put it in my pocket. She looked up at me and started crying. Oh, she is so dead. I picked her up and sped to my car. I put her in the passenger seat and sped over to the driver's side. I tossed her bag in the back seat and started the car.

"Where are you taking me?" Sarina asked with a soft voice.

I don't know yet. how do you not know where you're taking her? You're basically kidnapping her! no, I'm not. just shut up. you're really not helping. I kept driving.

"Where are we going?" Sarina asked.

gods, she looks weak.

"My house," I said and smirked.

ugh. ha. Still gotta keep the bad boy act. can't let you play hero, Erik. I hate how you still have some control over me. Well, you're just not strong enough to take over me. whatever you say, Derek.

"Who are you talking to?" Sarina asked.

Oh, gods. ha haha. This should be good.

Sarina's POV

"Who are you talking to?" I asked Erik.

He didn't say anything for a second. I tried to read his mind. I swear he was talking to someone or something. or himself? I don't know but it freaks me out.

"Don't worry about it," he said and smirked.

what!? why is he so confusing!?

"Why are we going to your house? Who shot me? Where's my phone? What are you keeping from me? Why are you even here?" I asked.

"You're safer with me. Krystal. I have your phone. Don't worry about it, and I just need to be with you," he said.

okay. what is going on here? he's cold one second and then just flirty and lovey the next. I want to go home! I want my bed. I want this day to be over. I also love his voice. but that's beside the point.