/9/

Sarina's POV

ugh. I feel horrible. I opened my eyes. The alternate world's sunlight was red. I was in someone's room. I sat up and immediately felt dizzy. man, I hate the effects of the alternate world. I looked to my right and screamed. Erik slowly opened his eyes. We made eye contact and he smiled.

"Good morning, beautiful," Erik said.

He stretched and then sat up.

"Good morning," I said.

I looked at him and realized he had no shirt on. whoa. he is ripped. I looked down and realized I was only in a bra and underwear. I grabbed the silk blanket and covered myself. where are my clothes?! I got out of bed and walked over to my suitcase.

"You should get dressed," I told Erik.

"Right," he said and walked over to a dresser.

why are we in the same room? why does this feel normal? did I sleep with him? I couldn't have. I would've remembered that. The next thing I knew, Erik was shaking my shoulders.

"Huh. What?" I said.

"Let's go," Erik said.

We walked to his car.

"Alright. Where are we going?" he asked.

I thought about what my mom said. 'go to Lucy's and ask for Master Lisa and she'll tell you everything.'

"Lucy's," I said.

We walked inside of Lucy's. I saw Nathan and Edwin sitting at a booth. Erik grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I made eye contact with Nathan and he winked at me. I felt Erik squeeze my hand. I rolled my eyes and led Erik to the counter. I waved my hand for a waiter. He turned around and looked at me. All the color from his face drained.

"I'm here to see Master Lisa," I said.

The bell to the door rang and I turned around and saw Julianna with Jordan. I smiled at her and she pulled a gun out and pointed it at me. Erik turned around and pushed me behind him. My mom's voice rang in my head. 'If you see someone you know and love, don't go to them. They'll kill you in a second and then there will be no way you can come back to this world.' great.

"Through the back. The last door on the right," the waiter had said without taking his eyes off of Julianna.

I tried to speed off but I couldn't move. 'your powers-' don't work!

"Thanks," Erik said.

He turned around and sped off with me as soon as Julianna shot the bullet. We were standing in front of the door. I looked at Erik. Julianna had shot him in the middle of his chest.

"Erik!"

He collapsed on the ground. He was running out of time.

"If I die here, I'll still be alive in the real world. It'll only work on you. Go to her, Sarina! I'll see you in the real world," he said.

He let out his last breath. The door swung open and Julianna appeared. I stood up and opened the door. I closed it and locked it behind me. I turned around and saw a woman that was half human and half serpent. Where her legs should've been was a 6-foot long green tail. A golden snake-like body jewelry wrapped around her perky breast and her sculpted abs. She had long grey hair and brown skin. She gave an ancient aura.

"Master Lisa," I said and bowed my head.

"Sarina, my dear. Have you come to know the whole truth of your destiny?" Master Lisa said without opening her eyes.