25

dan

i feel my hands starting to get clammy as soon as i entered the library. is this really the right decision? what if he doesn't like me? what if i ruin everythi—

my thoughts is suddenly interrupted by the sound of my phone blaring loudly. i panicked as i slid the rucksack off my shoulders to rummage through it and get my phone.

fuck you phil, stop sending messages.

by the time i set my phone on silent mode, everyone in the library is looking at me, including the librarian who is fiercely glowering at me.

"i'm sorry" i apologised quickly and sent a hesitant smile her way and started to walk in haste.

i veered towards the table on the corner of the library where it's near the compton's by brittanica rack and some other educational stuffs that i dont know of. there is a window nearby where you can see the uninterrupted view of the school parking lot and at this place moment, i can only see a couple, passionately making out outside the car. the girl's back is pressed against the car's hood and the guy is hovering over her. and if i'm not mistaken, i think i can see him squeezing her left boob.

wtf, anyone could literally walk in and see them.

i just looked away with a grimace and reach for ny phone inside my rucksack. the moment i got it, i unlocked it and went straight to kik. i clicked on phil's messages and scrolled through his earlier message.

snowdude: daan

snowdude: im kinda nervous hELp

i chuckled to myself. he's such a dork. if only he knew how i'm feeling right now

snowdude: ill be there in a fee

snowdude: fre*

snowdude: fee*

snowdude: goddamnit few*

snowdude: can you believe ill finally be able to hug you and hear your voice? me neither.

i felt heat creeping up my neck. why does he have to be this cheesy. he needs to stop. i might fall harder.

snowdude: hey did u arrive already?

snowdude: sorry if im making you wait. im still w peej

snowdude: im going to hug you so hard once i get there

i couldn't help but smile after reading the message. he never fails to make me so happy.

snowdude: im sorry if i take a long time

snowdude: but ill make sure i'll come

it's only been 14 minutes since he sent the message, he's probably still with pj. i know that he will not ditch me but it still made my heart swell now that he reassured me that he'll come. it's still nerve-wracking but i know it will all be worth it if it means i'll be able to talk to him at school.

the next 30 minutes of waiting consisted of me, looking back at phil and i's older conversation. occasionally giggling everytime he said something funny or just really silly.

after an hour of waiting, i started to get really antsy. constantly fidgeting in my seat and digging my nails to the palm of my hand which is a habit of mine when i started to feel really unsettled. is he alright? did something bad happen?

i was just about to send him a message when i felt my phone vibrate in my hand. i immediately unlocked it to read it and type a response.

snowdude: dan, im so so so sorry i wont be able to make it. something came up and i really just have to go there rn. im sorry i hope you forgive me.

oh.

even though i can feel my chest tighten as i read the message, i still managed to type out a reply.

dannyfire: yeah, it's alright. dw about it :)

grae: hii, its been so long since my last update! i hope someone is still reading this lol.