140

grae: i cant believe this reached 100k. im literally about to cry. thank you <3

-

dan

the room is overflowing with excited chatters and applauds as the bride and groom made their way to the head table, holding hands. the couple sat in front of a fancy-looking table with a beautifully decorated bouquet of flowers, looking at each other lovingly.

i looked at the man beside me in the same manner. he's so beautiful. he's always beautiful but he looks... exquisite with a suit on. he's smiling so bright it's almost blinding. his large liquid eyes saturating with bliss. the sight alone made me want to smile as well.

"take a picture, it will last longer." i heard chris whisper next to me.

"shut up, dickhead." i punched him in the arm lightly

the cocktail hour was eventful. phil and i had a brief but adorable conversation with mrs. lester and mason. we had to do it quickly as a lot of people are looking forward conversing with them. phil also introduced me to so many of his relatives. all of them are lovely but it's a bit mentally draining and it's kinda difficult to etch a smile on your face for a long time. but after a short conversation with his grandma, he finally decided to take me to our table.

"phil, phil. did i make it awkward? i was so awkward. i felt like i was trying too hard to be funny."

he chuckled, "awkward? no way, they loved you!"

"really?" my brown eyes met his sapphire ones that is filled with fondness.

"really," he smiled, "now, don't worry your pretty little head. you look beautiful and you were lovely."

i whined but i just pressed my face on his shoulder. he let out a chuckle.

"the cocktail hour is almost over, in a few minutes we'll have your most awaited dinner. the only thing you came here for, i'm sure."

i giggled, "screw off."

when the bride and groom started to dance, i was stunned. not because of how languidly they moved or how alluring the dance was, but because of the amount of fervor their eyes held. enthrallment reflected in their unmoving irises, trained directly on each others'.

they're so inlove.

"hey, i'm taller than you."

"by what, an inch?"

"at least i'm still taller than you." he pouted. i giggled and leaned in to peck on his lips, replacing the pout with a wide smile.

i sighed and i leaned forward to rest my head on his shoulder, "this is better."

he smiled and took my hands in his. his thumb making circular motions on back of my hand, "yeah, better."

when the emcee opened up the dance floor, phil stood up and pulled me with with quickly i almost stumbled.

"wai-"

"come on!" i tried and keep up with his pace because he was so fast. so it was a relief when we finally reached the dance floor. he smiled widely and pulled me close by my waist.

"we're not going to run out of space, you need to calm the fuck down."

"i know. i'm just excited." he leaned in and pressed a wet kiss on my forehead.

"eww!" i complained, laughing. "what are you, my grandma?"

he puckered out his lower lip, "you never complained before."

"yeah! because you never kissed me like that before! disgusting."

"like what?"

"full of spit!"

phil smirked, "but you never complain when we make out."

i felt the heat rush up to my cheeks, "sod off." i lightly pat him on the chest

he giggled a little then i felt his chin on the top of my head before nuzzling his face on my hair.

"you smell like strawberries."

"maybe because i used strawberry shampoo."

"keep using that one. it smells better than your manly shampoo."

"manly shampoo? you're a dolt." i shook my head with a smile.

after that, we just swayed to the romantic violin music, our arms around each other. phil is so warm against me and i feel the genuity everytime he speaks. i feel stupid when i think of the times i doubted him. but now i do know that he's real and he loves me.

"hey dan?"

"hmm?" i hummed, not lifting my head from his chest.

"how much do you love me?"

i smiled, he probably already knows how will i answer.

"just a little bit."

we have a long way to go, i know it's not always going to be pleasant and all happy. we're young and we do stupid things to hurt ourselves. but i've learned, and i'm still learning. i know we'll work this out.

and for now i felt like nothing mattered.

nothing mattered except for the man in front of me.

-

grae: this turned out to be really short but i didn't really feel like adding anything to it anymore.

soo

that's the end of my first ever phanfic

thank you for sticking around even if my updating schedule is really inconsistent. i didn't expect for this to even have readers, it's just something i enjoyed doing but im happy to know that some people actually liked this as well <3

i have a lot on my drafts but i don't think i'm gonna publish it anytime soon because i dont really want to force myself to publish half-assed chapters and my updating schedule would probably be really irregular. 

and my mental health comes first,  so i really hope you understand.

bye loves <3