139

grae: it's been so long aaaa i don't even have any excuse this time. i'm sorry. and thank you to those who didn't remove this fic off their library. ilu.

also, fast forward to few weeks before phil's mum's wedding

dan

when i opened my eyes it wasn't the usual sight i'm greeted with. it's by the colourful bedsheet that made mine look dull in comparison. my head resting on bare chest, a gentle hand rested on my hip. i can feel the steady breathing underneath me.

i looked up and met a disheveled and sound asleep phil. his pink lips slightly parted and his hair messy. i felt myself smile at the sight. he's so adorable. when did i get so lucky?

"phil," i gave him a little poke on the tummy. "phil," i tried again. when i got no response. i tried to slither my way up until my nose is resting against his neck. i nuzzled into it and giggled, "phiiilll." i smiled when he groaned a little and rubbed his hand gently on my lower back. i sighed contentedly buried my head on his neck but pouted when i realised that he's fallen asleep again. "baby, wake up!" i bit his shoulder, maybe a bit too hard. i looked up at him and giggled when he let out a pained noise.

"dan, that hurt." he said, his voice deep and raspy from sleep.

"you were ignoring me."

"news flash: people will ignore you if they're asleep." he rolled his eyes.

i just giggled and wrapped my arms tightly on his waist.

"you have anything planned for today?"

"i kinda just want to laze with you on the couch and watch some anime. would that be okay?"

phil kissed my head and raised a hand to run a hand on my hair, "of course, baby." he said before untangling his arms on my torso. i felt him trying to stand up so i did my best to pin him into the bed. i heard him chuckled before i knew it, i'm lying on my back. he let out a small chuckle before pecking me on the lips and launching himsel out of the bed.

"phiiiill!" i whined and made grabby hands.

"my mum's downstairs so as much as i want to carry you, i can't."

"why not?" i frowned

"she'll-uh. . she'll think we did something together since you stayed over last night."

"what's wrong with that!"

"nothing. but she'll lecture us about std's using protection for an hour. i don't think you'd like that."

i laughed, "how would you even know she'll do that? this is the first time i stayed overnight."

"you left me a really noticeable hickey on my neck once and she gave me some weird sex talk. she even asked me if i topped! oh my god, i don't even want to be in that situation again."

i doubled over in laughter. i couldn't even formulate a response even if i tried.

"don't laugh! you don't have any idea what i went through. it was so painfully embarrassing."

"don't be such a drama queen." i said, letting out some residual chuckles.

"says you."

"hey!"

he just laughed and made a beeline to his bathroom as i followed.

i've been spending too much time on phil's room recently that i have my own toiletries in his bathroom. my shirts starting to invade his wardrobe as well. just so i have something to change into.

after our morning routines. we went downstairs to be greeted by cheerful-looking mrs. lester. thankfully, she didn't give us sex talk and just offered us some pancakes.

"phil." i whispered after taking a sip of my tea.

"what?"

"can we go to mine after this? my mum's not home."

"we're just going to watch anime. i think here is okay."

"but i won't be able to make out with you." i frowned.

"so that's the real issue here." he smiled, shaking his head. "sure baby, anything for you."

i tried to hide my blush using my sweater paws but i don't think it worked since he's grinning so hard.

--

when we got to my room. i was immediate to wrap my arms on his neck to pull him down for a kiss that didn't last long as i would have liked.

we went back downstairs on the living room and decided to rewatch yona of the dawn. we settled on the carpeted floor, me, seated between his legs, my back pressed against his chest.

he started peppering little kisses on my neck. i let out a gasp but then relaxed against his hold

"hey phil?" i asked breathily.

"hmm?"

"how much do you love me?"

i felt him smile against my neck, "just a little bit."