Chapter 4

(Her look^^^ Again choose what glasses she wears. I am just gonna randomly put glasses in her look that goes well with her outfit. You just decided.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was bright and early morning, Pennie walk up quickly, easing her head up from the table. She looked around, seeing the time and surprisingly it was 5:00 in the morning. She was such a morning person, and always woke up early, even if she tried to sleep in.

She looked at her table and saw papers everywhere. She let out a rough sigh and rubbed her tired eyes, then started cleaning up her papers. They were done and checked over, she'd guessed she was just to tired to get ready for bed and put this crap away.

After she cleaned up she took a nice shower, cleaning of her makeup from yesterday, knowing that she may break out in her skin. She washed her hair, then her body with her vanilla scented body wash. Then she quickly turned of the shower and dried off, then put on her vanilla scented body lotion. After she was done with that, she wrapped her towel around her body and walked out of her bathroom.

She went into her room, specifically towards her closet and picked out her clothes for the day. One thing about Pennie was she loved clothes, but never ever put to much work into. She just put the clothes together that looked cute together and bam, she looked amazing.

After she got dressed, she sat at her vanity and looked in the mirror, she smiled at the signs of no break outs on her face. She did her makeup routine, which was foundation, concealer, face powder, a peach lipgloss, blush and mascara. Then it was time for her hair. She dried her hair with her hair dryer, first she combed her hair, but has she was drying it she used a round brush and created waves in her hair.

As for a hairstyle, just a nice half up bun, held up with a couple bobby pins. She looked in the mirror and let out satisfied sigh, then went to go out on her shoes, which were I nice pair of brown heels. After that she went to go makeup herself breakfast.

Her breakfast was just oatmeal, will some fruit on top. After she ate she cleaned her teeth and check the time again, and... She was running late. This always happened. She wakes up really early, but still somehow manages to be behind schedule. She quickly put her paper work in her bag, then grabbed her apartment keys and charged phone, leaving her apartment.

She quickly ran out side, but let out an annoyed sigh, watching as people raced by. She quickly walked to the subway, catching her train, then when she got off the train she went to Chief Vincent's favorite coffee shop to get her layette. Now it was time to quickly walk three blocks to work and she had exactly 20 minutes. If she walked quick enough she should be able to make it.

Yea she didn't make it. It took her about ten more minutes to just cross the last street, because of the traffic and the cars would not stop going. Once she crossed the street she raced towards the NYPD building, going to the top floor.

Once she heard that ding she raced to her desk, dropping everything and then quickly grabbed her boss's coffee, than ran to her boss's office. She heard the usual 'Come In', but was expecting the interesting 'Open the door and peek outside' movement. Pennie let out a deep breath and opened the door, quickly looking around already seeing the turtles.

"Your late."

Pennie gulped and walked up to the desk, setting the coffee down. "Y-Yes, I woke up, um I ah woke woke up late this morning and last n-night-"

Her boss cut her off with an annoyed sigh "I do not care what happened last night. You get here on time. Understand."

Pennie looked down and nodded, but spoke as well "Yes ma'am."

The chief nodded "Good. Now did you finish those papers?"

Pennie nodded "Y-Yes."

Her boss's rolled her eyes "Stop with the stuttering. Now here is more paper work, and always write on my calendar that I have a meeting tomorrow at 12:30pm. Leave your finished paper work at my door, I'll grab it on my own time."

Pennie nodded and took the stacked papers from her boss, quickly leaving the room, but not before hearing the orange turtle mutter.

"That was harsh bro."

Pennie sighed and walked out closing the door then muttered "You have no idea..."

Pennie walked towards her desk, sitting down and slouching in her chair. She jumped when she heard her phone ding, which meant she got a text. She looked to see it was from Finn saying he called a sick day, feeling a flu coming on. Pennie sighed because that mean't she had to do some of Finn's work as well.

Pennie stood up and went to Finn's desk, grabbing the paper work that was left on his desk from other co-workers. She grabbed the papers, which was recalled three folders full of papers. Now it was time to work, and by the time she was done she finished drinking two cups of coffee from the kitchen, and all in five hours.

Pennie brought her lunch, but it needed to be heated. Pennie let out nervous sigh, not wanting to see that blue turtle after what happened yesterday.

"Gotta eat Pennie..."

Pennie muttered to herself and stood up, grabbing to a folder of paper work, and of course her food, then headed towards the lunch room. Again no one was in their, so she just decided to eat in their, hence bringing the paper work with her. She heated her food and sat in the booth, in the corner, just like yesterday.

She sat in the same spot and not against the wall, because she hated sitting against the wall giving her a view of the people walking in and out. She just felt uncomfortable. As she ate she worked on her paper work, but then began to get thirsty. She stood up and went over to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

She then turned around, but let out yelp when she bumped into something. Ever since last night, she has definitely been jumpy. She had her hands over her face, her water bottle on the floor because she dropped it. She heard a deep chuckled and peeked through her fingers. Seeing the blue turtle bed down to pick up her water bottle.

She cleared her threat and showed a nervous smile, then she couldn't find words to leave her mouth.

"You alright?" The blue turtle asked.

This was the first time hearing him... Like hearing him talk. His voice was just so... Gosh it was deep yet so calming, and Jennie was just hypnotized. That is until she snapped out of her though when he asked her that question.

"U-Um yea... J-Just startled me i-is all."

Her face was flushed and she felt herself getting hot from embarrassment.

"I didn't mean to scare you, sorry about that."

He said and Pennie nodded, then was about to walk away, till he cleared his throat. She looked at him confused till he held up the water bottle, and now she was a tomato.

"S-Sorry forgot about th-that um... Th-thanks..."

Pennie gently took the water bottle, but then felt a piece of paper in her hands.

"The names Leonardo, and you are very welcome..."

Pennie looked at him confused as he just smirked and walked out of the lunch room, leaving her alone. She stood there for a few minutes, then looked down at the piece of paper he gave her.

Then a large smiled showed on her face, reading this familiar note, that was on a sticky note and said;

Thank you for saving me, Pennie

Now she knew what he meant, and replayed his name in her mind over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the errors!!

Comment down below of what you think!!!

I want to hear ya'!