Chapter 27

(Her look! Y'all can images her with glasses if ya want!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleeping in was something Pennie never did, but today and this morning, she excepted it. She slept till noon, knowing that she would not have work for a couple days. Pennie laid on her stomach holding her pillow, then she felt a hand on her back.

"Pennie come on baby... It's time to get up." She heard Leo say, rubbing her back gently.

Pennie sighed and hugged her pillow closer "No." was all she said, not wanting Leo to stop rubbing her back.

Leo chuckled "Pennie..."

Pennie groaned "Just keep rubbing my back, it feels nice..."

Leo chuckled again, then stopped what he was doing for a moment. Then he got off the bed.

"One sec, I'll be back."

Pennie only muttered an 'ok', before Leo left, going to Pennie's bathroom. He found what he was looking for, baby oil. He grabbed the substance and went back over to Pennie. He took off her cover then sat above her legs, not actually sitting on her legs, to rub her back better.

"Leo what are you doing?" Pennie grumbled, her eyes knitting together.

"Just relax love... You like I promise."

Pennie didn't say anything, but let him continue. Leo smiled and placed of the oil in his hands, rubbing them together. Leo placed his hands on Pennie's back and began the massage. Pennie moaned at the sensation, already melting over the massage.

Leo was expecting her to moan in bliss, but he didn't care. Leo ran his oiled hand up her back, his hands gliding smoothly. Pennie hummed and kept her eyes closed, making small noises here and there.

Leo continued this massage for 30 minutes, till he heard her moan again, rubbing a certain spot on her back. He rubbed that same spot again, hearing her moan once more, but felt her shiver under his touch. Leo did again for a third time, getting combo. She moaned, shivered and said his name. This made Leo heat up within, continuing his movements.

"Leo~" Pennie moaned again.

Now Leo was struggling to keep his cool. He kept rubbing her back, but took it a step further. He bent down and pressed a kiss on the small of her back, going up. Pennie hummed again, a smile on her face. Leo smiled as well, massaging her lower back, but slipping his finger tips under the waist and of her shorts. Not going any further without her permission.

"Leo~ Baby~" Pennie moaned.

"Pennie... Baby, if you don't stop me... I-I..."

Pennie hushed him "It's ok... You don't have to speak anymore, thank you for the massage..."

Pennie said with a smile, sitting up. She stretched and yawned, getting off her bed.

"Now I am gonna go take a bath. You going home?" Pennie asked, hopped by he said he would stay.

Leo smiled "No. I called my bro's telling them I'm coming home in a few hours. Go take your bath, I'll make lunch."

Pennie looked up at him and shook her head "Leo you don't have to make lunch."

Leo chuckled and walked out of her bedroom, but not before saying "It's a good thing I WANT to then."

Leo closed the door behind him. Pennie smiled and let out huff, going over to her dresser. She grabbed a pair of underwear, then some comfy close. She went to her attached bathroom, starting her bath, and of course adding bubbles.

/::/

Leo was almost finished with lunch, till he felt small arms wrap around his waist.

"How was your bath?"

Pennie smiled "Amazing..."

Leo chuckled "Your food is almost ready. Go sit down at the table I'll bring it to you."

Pennie kissed his bicep, but for some reason she felt...  Energized. She was about to walk over to the table, but stopped. She smirked and picked up a hand drying towel, and then she turned back to Leo.

She had an evil smirk on her face. She took the end of the towel in each hand, spinning it to make it into her 'weapon'. She walked up to Leo, then...

WACK

Leo jumped when he felt his... Bottom get smacked. Hard. Pennie placed her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing, Leo's face was hilarious! Leo looked at her stunned for a moment, before he smirked as well.

He nodded his head slowly "Shouldn't have done that Pennie..."

Pennie huffed a small laugh "Oh? And why not?"

Leo chuckled and turned towards the counter grabbing his own towel, then turned towards her with an evil smirk of his own.

"Because paybacks a bitch!"

Pennie squealed and raised one her legs when Leo used his towel to wack her, hitting her outer thigh. Pennie laughed and Leo did too. Leo walked towards her quickly, pulling Pennie towards him. Pennie smiled and used the towel, putting it around the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

"I love you Leo..."

"I love you too..."

Leo bent down and pressed his lips against Pennie's. And for once, Pennie forgot about the outside world. She forgot about David, her mother, all her problems. She had Leo to thank for that.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the errors!!!

Question: What's your favorite breed of dog?