Chapter 31

Pennie's eyes snapped open, her vision slightly blurry. She rose her head a little, looking around, then looked down to see Leo. She smiled down at him, watching as he still slept peacefully. She looked down at her naked body, remembering what happened between them last night.

She smiled to herself, then looked back at Leo. She quickly got out of bed, not wanting to wake Leo up. She quickly made her way over to her dresser and quickly pulled out one of her button shirts, putting in on and rolling her sleeves up. She grabbed a pair of blue panties, putting those on as well. She made her way to the bathroom, taking out her contacts and putting on her glasses. Then she put her hair up in a pony tail.

She quickly left her bedroom and went to her kitchen, grabbing a cook book.

"Pancakes, pancakes. Pancakes!" She muttered to herself, finding the recipe for pancakes.

She quickly got out the ingredients, but then she wanted music. She grabbed her phone and started playing a song called 'Sunday Candy, By: Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment.'

As she made her pancakes, she swayed her hips lightly to the song and the beat. Then started to sing along.

"Slowly~ taking in my body like it's holy.
I've been waiting for ya, for the whole week~"

She sang along. As she swayed her hips slightly, she never noticed Leonardo, at the doorway of the kitchen. He leaned against the frame, his arms crossed over his chest, a smile on his face. He watched as she dance, following the songs beat and rhythm.

He then slowly crept towards her, placing his arms around her waist, pulling her back towards his chest. Pennie let out a small squeal, jumping slightly at the contact. Pennie then relaxed and smiled, leaning against his chest, while mixing her pancake ingredients in a large bowl.

The song ended, but another one quickly started, making Pennie gasp.

"I love this song!" She quickly turned off the stove, which was heating up, and left her breakfast making aside.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?

Pennie grabbed Leo's hand, pulling him towards her to dance. Pennie wrapped her arms around his neck and swayed, Leo following her movements.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

Pennie sang along, looking at Leo with a smile. Leo smiled down at her and bent down, pecking her lips.

Oh, like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be

Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my errors!!

The songs to not belong to me!

Sunday Candy- Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment

Can't help falling in love with you- Haley Reinhart

Question: How would you guys feel if I did a small lemon one-shot between Raph and Finn, when I finish this book? Or would you guys like a fluffy one-shot instead? Let me know!