Chapter 25

(Her look! No glasses)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pennie looked at Maddie with a shocked expression. Her mom? Yes her mom was not the greatest person in the world, but she would never hire someone like Maddie. There was only three options to consider. 1) Maddie was lying. 2) Maddie did work Pennie's mom, but her mom doesn't know she is a criminal. Or 3) Her mom knows everything and she is behind this...

"Come on Pennie. Don't be stupid like your mother. You know she here right. Watching us through the cameras, watching you with a gun to your head. And she doesn't even care."

"Your lying!" Pennie yelled at Maddie.

'Come on Leo where are you?!' Pennie though in her mind, as she felt the tip of the gun at her temple.

"Wh-Who are you?!" Pennie asked the man again, who held the gun to her head.

She heard a deep chuckle "Come on Maddie... You remember me... I said I would be back..."

"Well I don't remember! Who are you?!" Pennie asked again, bolder this time.

"Oh Pennie... I was the one who killed Mike, Alex, and now..."

The man took the gun away from Pennie's head, moving it towards Maddie.

"What are you doing?! We are on the same side!" Maddie said, backing away.

"I changed my mind..." the man said and fired the gun.

Maddie fell to the floor, not moving, blood leaving her chest quickly. Pennie closed her eyes as Maddie was shot, not wanting to see the scenery.

"Wh-Why are you doing this?" Pennie asked in a shaken voice, jumping slightly when she felt the tip of the gun at her head again.

"Because Pennie... Her mother owes me money... Can't you recognize my voice Pennie. Your mother was the one who set us up." Pennie heard him chuckle "I remember our first date, you did not want to be there. But I used my charm and you fell for it... So easy Pennie..."

Pennie tried to remember his voice, but she was stuck. Who was he? Did Pennie really know him.

"Pennie... Maybe this will help... I took away your innocence... I was the one...

Who took away your virginity."

~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys know this man now?

Sorry for my errors and sorry for this chapter being short!

Question: Ice cream or frozen yogurt?