Chapter 23

It's already been a month now, Leo and Pennie have confessed there feelings towards each other. Pennie took the promotion, but so far she hasn't had any cases yet, which was odd. To Pennie, she though she would have cases every other day, but no. Now it was getting boring and not gonna lie, Pennie is a such a workaholic.

Anyways today is another work day, and Pennie was expecting to do nothing again, but she was wrong. So wrong.

"Pennie! We have a case for you!" Her boss said.

Pennie walked over into her boss's office, closing the door behind her, glancing at the turtles who stranded by.

"Our suspect is named Maddie Young. She works for a magazine company and has recently been stealing other articles. Her is the thing, she is also a hacker, so she goes into other magazine company's accounts and deletes anything she finds troubling to her career. Tonight she is going to an event, her promotion."

Pennie nodded "Alright. What kind of event?"

Her boss looked through some of her files and spoke "It's a classy event, at a local place, that usually holds events. O already gave Finn a call, he is getting your clothes as we speak. Now get prepared, mentally. The rest of the information will be printed out and given to you."

Pennie nodded and walked out of the Chiefs office, going over to her same cubicle. She looked a the clock, seeing it was 11:30. Now usually she had lunch at exactly 12, but recently since she has had nothing to do, she just eat whenever.

Pennie grabbed her phone, calling up for a pizza. Once she made her order, she hung up her phone, then made her way to the lunch room. She went over to the mini fridge, bending over to grab a water bottle. Then she felt hands on her waist making her jump up, turning around quickly. She let out a breath of relief when she saw Leo with that damn smirk on his face.

"You scared me!" Pennie said, smacking his arm.

Leo pulled her close, his arms wrapped around her. Pennie looked over at the counter by her, placing her water bottle there. Then she turned back to Leo, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I just can't help it... Old habits die hard." Leo said with the same cocky smirk on his face.

Pennie rolled her eyes and shook her head lightly. She stood on her tippy toes and placed her chin on his chest, pouting slightly. Leo couldn't help, but chuckle and place a gentle kiss on her pouting lips. Pennie smiled and blushed then, giving him a kiss back.

"How did I get so lucky?" Leo asked, smiling down at her.

Pennie only blushed and was about to speak, till they heard a snicker.

"Get a room!" Mikey shouted, making Raph and Donnie laugh.

Pennie blushed madly, hiding her face in Leo's chest, but Leo only rolled his eyes. Leo gave his brothers a death glare, wanting to kill them for ruining the moment. The three only laughed harder and walked away, but not before Mikey said,

"Get some Leo!"

Pennie couldn't help, but laugh at that, her snorts light and quiet. Pennie blushed more and tried hiding herself more. Her snorts always made her, self conscious guess. Leo was not prepared for that, but holy shit he almost dies right there.

"That," Leo lifted his hand to hold her head up to see her, "Is the cutest fucking laugh."

Pennie only blushed, but couldn't help the small smile that was on her face. Leo smiled back and kissed her forehead, then her lips. Leo smirked into the kiss, as she kissed back. Leo was just about to, just about, to use his tongue and get his way into her mouth.

"Ok! Pennie I have your-"

Pennie and Leo broke apart, and looked over to see Finn frozen in his place, but a smirk on his face.

"Dress..." He finished slowly, smirking more, crossing his arms over his chest.

Leo cleared his throat "Well I let you get ready," Leo bent down towards Pennie's ear "We'll finish later in private..."

Pennie felt a shiver go down her spine, watching as he let her go and walked away. Once Leo was out of the room, Finn had a silly smile on his face.

"Well... ok then. I was not expecting that." Finn said laughing a little.

Pennie rolled her eyes "Shut up! Now what did you get me?"

Finn smile "The most perfect dress ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my errors!!

Question: Do you like transformers? If yes, then who is your favorite Bot?

Hope you guys like!!!