Chapter 17

(Her Look^^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why does the chief do this to us?" Pennie asks Finn, who was currently driving them to the NYPD building.

"I don't know. You ha e the details right?" Finn asks, looking at Pennie for a second, then putting his eyes back in the road.

"No! She was suppose to give me the details today! But now I am going undercover in two hours!"

Finn smiled and tried to hold in his laugh, Pennie huffed and slapped his arm "It is not funny!"

Finn couldn't help but laugh "It kind of is..."

Pennie pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, leaving back against the passenger seat. Finn only smiled and continued driving down the busy streets, till their work building came into sight. Finn went around the building to the parking garage, paying for his parking. Once he got his ticket he parked his car inside the large garage.

"Let's just get this over with." Finn said.

They both got out of the car, walking out of the garage and walking towards the doors of the NYPD building.

"I can't believe agreed to this! And for the second time!" Pennie said, in the elevator, she was mostly talking to herself.

Finn only rolled his eyes "Well to late now hun,  now put on your big girls pants and do this."

This time Pennie rolled her eyes, hearing the sing from the elevator making them get out. They quickly walked towards the Chief's office, knocking on the door.

"Come in." They both heard.

They walked in and saw the Chief clap her hands together.

"Good! Your here. Pennie I have your clothes, ready to go. Now, your going under cover as Jessica Pines, and our suspect is Alex Valor. He is a white male in his twenties, he owns a banking company, but he is taking money from other banks. How? Because every time the government comes in to take in his loan, he signs other people, that own other banks, on cashing card. Which means he uses other banks money to pay his own bank loans. Does that make since?"

Pennie only nodded and the boss continued "Good. Now there is a real Jessica Pine's, but she won't be attending the dance he is going to. Jessica Pines is Alex's' assistant, so he shares a lot of information with her."

Fun cut in "Um won't he know that Pennie is not his assistant?"

The boss sighed "I was getting to that. His assistant is an online assistant, which means they always email each other. Tonight will be the first time 'Jessica' meets Alex."

Pennie nodded "Alright what information do you need?"

"Just anything that his prove, he is doing a crime. Your ear piece is also like recorder, once we get our proof we show it to the judge and there we go. He is behind bars."

Pennie nodded "Alright. Let me change and I am ready to go"

The chief went over and pulled out a bag, with her clothes in it.

"Now this is a formal dance, so this is a nice formal dress I rented. Try to not get it dirty."

Pennie nodded and went to go change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the errors and sorry it's a short chapter!

Question:

Favorite letter of the alphabet?

Comment down below!