Chapter 10

(Her comfy look^^^ You can choose what glasses she wears!)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh-Why are we on the roof?" Asked a confused Pennie.

Leonardo had taken her to the roof, getting ready to take her home. Leonardo only smiled at her question and went over to pick her up, but she jumped back, startled by what he was about to do. Leonardo only smiled at her politely.

"I don't bite."

Pennie only gave him a hesitant nod and blushed when he picked her up bridal style, making her arms wrap around his neck, holding him close.

"Don't worry I got you. Now where is home?"

Pennie was confused at his question and looked up at him, with a confused expression, making him smile. She wan so tired right now, she couldn't really process anything correctly.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

Pennie blushed madly "O-Oh um s-sorry..." She said in a stutter and told him where she lived.

"Hang on." He said then jumped of the roof they were on, onto another one.

Pennie gasped and held onto him tighter, but was afraid her hold was to tight. She looked up at him and he didn't seem bothered, but he was very focused on the task at hand. Pennie looked ahead and could see they were on quite a tall building, then saw a small building. This was going to be a big jump.

Pennie let out a squeal when he jumped high, hiding her face in his neck. Once they hit the roof of the building, she heard him faintly chuckle. She blushed more and more, but she kept her face hidden in his neck. Little did she know, she was driving him crazy.

Her breaths on his neck made him shiver, almost making him loose his balance a couple of times. But he kept his composer and kept going, knowing they were almost there.

After a few minutes Pennie felt him stop and she slowly looked out, looking around. She then heard him chuckled again.

"Were here..."

Pennie only kept the dark blush on her face and gave him a nod. Then he set her down and she fixed her dress making sure it was up.

"U-Um thanks..."

Leonardo only nodded "Do you need help getting to your window?"

Pennie smiled at him sweetly "No that's ok... Th-Thank you Again."

Leonardo only nodded and smiled at her "Of course. Sleep well Penelope."

Pennie only nodded and had the same smile on her face, watching as he chuckled once more and then hopped off her building going on another one. He continued till he was out of her sight and she let out a deep breath, slouching slightly.

"I am never going undercover ever again!" She said to herself.

She walked over to the edge of the roof and climbed down the fire escape, going to her window and climbing him, thankfully she didn't lock her window. Once she climbed in her room, she shut her window and locked it closing its curtains, then walked over to her bed and fell on it. She lazily took off her heels while laying down and then snuggled under her sheets.

Not even bothering to change or go take off her makeup, she was just to tired. And all she wanted to do was sleep, which she did.

/~/

It was almost noon and Pennie snapped awake, sitting up in her bed quickly. She looked around and looked at the time on her alarm clock. She let out a sleepy groan and fell against the bed, but a voice startled her.