Chapter 30

(Her look for the event!!!^^^ Warning people! We have a lemon in this chapter. Repeat Pennie and Leo are taking a step further!)

Two months. Two months since Leo and Pennie started their relationship, and honestly, they beat two months of there lives. But this past week, mostly Pennie, they have been odd around each other. There was this tension. It wasn't a bad tension, but it wasn't a good one either. It was... Frustrating.

Tonight, N.Y.P.D had a work party, so of course Pennie had to dress up. She decided to just curl her hair and out in her contacts, which was rare because never wears contacts, like EVER. As Pennie got ready in her bathroom, just finishing the final touches, she heard a knock on her bedroom window.

Leo. She thought, and quickly went over to let him in. As Leo stepped into her place, he looked at her. Intensely. His eyes lingered over her body, how perfectly it was around her curves, her rear. Gosh she was perfect. Pennie blushed at the way Leo looked at her, but then she felt a tuck at her chest. Like it was telling her to get closing to Leo. Her heart was agreeing with her mind, wanting her to get closer to Leo.

Then Leo cleared his throat "You look amazing... Are you ready?"

Pennie nodded quickly "Y-Yea... Let me just go get shoes on and get my uh..." she said, but then her mind completely went blank in the end.

Leo smiled "Purse?"

Pennie snapped her fingers "Y-Yea! I'll just be a quick sec."

Pennie blushed madly as she walked away from Leo, getting her shoes on and grabbing her bag. She then walked back into her bedroom.

"Alright, I'm ready."

Leo nodded and moved aside for her to go through her window, such a gentlemen. Pennie smiled and went through her window, then waited for Leo. Afterwards, Leo shut her window, turning back towards Pennie.

"Let's go shall we?"

Pennie only smiled and nodded, getting lifted into Leo's arms. Then they were off.

/::/

The event was quite large, since there was a lot of people working for the N.Y.P.D. The turtle, plus Pennie and Finn, had there own table in the corner. Perfect for them actually. Dancing was indeed involved with this, so many couples were out having a great time with each other.

Raph leaned towards Finn's ear, whispering. Finn smirked and got up, grabbing Raph's hand. They went on the dance floor, dancing to the slow song that played. Pennie smiled at the two, knowing that they for sure had a thing already.

"You wanna dance?"

Pennie jumped slightly and looked over to see Leo, with his hand out. Pennie smile and placed her hand in his. They both stood up and made their way over to the dance floor. Pennie wrapped her arms around his neck, the two getting closer and closer, not paying any mind to the looks they were receiving.

"Leo... Promise me something."

Pennie said quickly, making Leo look down at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Promise me that... Even though other don't agree with us being together, that you will always love me."

Leo smiled "Pennie... I made that promise a long time ago."

Pennie smiled and kissed him gently, then pulled away from him, laying her head on his chest. Then she looked around, seeing people look at her. They looked at her like she was... Vile. Like she was gross, disgusting, wearied, but she didn't care... She LOVED Leo. And he loved her back. That's all that matters, but that still didn't stop her from feeling... hurt.