Chapter 16

(Her look^^^ Again you choose what glasses she wears!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few hours ago, is when Pennie was attacked and she had to tell the whole story over to the police. The chief decided Finn plan was a good idea, so Pennie had to start packing som of her clothes, getting ready to spend the next few day with Finn at his place.

"Hey don't look so glum. We are gonna have so much fun!" Finn said, trying to cheer Pennie up.

Pennie only smiled and shook her head "Sorry still just-"

Finn gave her a sympathetic smile and cut her off "Its fine! Now hurry up! My car is out front."

Pennie nodded and continued to pack her things, even some other utensils, like her bathroom necessities. While Pennie still packed, she heard footsteps through her hallway. She looked up to see Leo walk in walk in her room slowly.

"May I come in?" He asked with a smile.

Pennie couldn't help but smile back "Of course."

Leo only smiled wider and watched as she packed for a moment, till she spoke again "So how may I help you?"

Leo chuckled "Just came to check in you. Ask how your doing."

Pennie let out a sigh "Just packing and as for how I am doing. Still a little jumpy, but I am ok."

Leo nodded and walked towards Pennie, standing in front of her with a smile on his face.

"Good, but now since this happened that Friday we planned to spent together is going to have to be canceled..."

Pennie frowned and let out a sigh "I-I thought so... But it's ok..."

She looked up to see Leo, but then there eyes locked together.

Son of a bitch! They both though, as they stared into each other's eyes. It was now quiet in the room and as they stared into each other's eyes, they were not aware they were leaning towards each other. Getting closer and closer. Once they did take notice, their mind raced with thoughts.

Holy shit! Is this really happening?? Please let it happen! Leo thought, while Pennie...

Pull away Penelope! Pull away! You can't do this! You can't fall for him! He could hurt you! Just like the last one did! Is what she though.

Then their lips were inches apart, almost touching...

"LEO!" Mikey shouted.

The two jumped and Pennie back away, while Leo cleared his throat. Pennie looked down at her suitcase, which was filled with her things. Leo sighed and shouted back, but not as loud.

"What!"

Then Mikey came into the room and smiled "There you are! We are heading out! Chief wants us at the building!"

Leo nodded "Alright... I'm coming."

Mikey nodded and quickly left the room, snickering quietly as he left. Leo let out another sigh and looked at Pennie.

"I'll... I'all see you soon Pennie."

Pennie only nodded and kept looking at her suitcase, Leo nodded as well and left her room, but closed the door behind him. Once he left Pennie let out loud breath of air, placing her head in her hands.

"Hold yourself together Penelope!" She muttered to herself and continued on with her packing.

Meanwhile on the other side of Pennie's door, Leo let out breath of air.

"What just happened?" He asked himself and walked away slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short chapter sorry!!!

Also sorry for the errors!!

Question:

What's your favorite food?

Comment down below!