Chapter 28

(Her look when she goes to the lair! You choose the glasses!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Once Pennie and Leo had their 'Towel Fight' They both sat down at the table, eating the lunch Leo made, which was simple. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, with some chips and water as a beverage.

"Thank you Leo."

Pennie said, taking a bite out of her sandwich. Leo only nodded and began to eat as well. After a few minutes of silence and eating, Leo spoke up.

"Hey Pennie,"

Pennie looked up, looking at Leo, giving him a nod to continue.

"You know we have been dating for a month now... Well..."

Pennie looked at him confused "Well?..."

Leo sighed "I was wondering if you would want to me my... Father."

Pennie though about it for a moment the smiled "Of course Leo! Just tell me when, I'll be ready!"

Leo let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank god!"

Pennie giggled "Why you so relieved?"

Leo chuckled and shrugged "I don't know..."

Pennie shook her head with a smile on her face, then she stood up grabbing her empty plate. Leo was about to get up to help her with dishes, but she stopped him.

"Sit."

Pennie ordered. Leo sat pack down quickly. Pennie nodded in satisfaction.

"Stay."

She ordered again, earning a nod from Leo. She smiled and grabbed Leo's plate, going over to her sink to clean up.

"So," She started, "Where do you and your family live?"

Leo froze in his seat, not answering her right away. When Pennie didn't get a quick reply, she stopped what she was doing, and turned to look at Leo. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Leo?"

Leo looked at her slowly "Yes love?"

Pennie rolled her eyes "Don't 'Yes love.' me. Now answer my question."

Leo gulped "The... Sewers."

Pennie stood there for a minute, pondering on what he said. Then she shrugged.

"Makes sense. Not like you guys can buy a condo up here."

Pennie said, turning back to her cleaning. Leo let out another sigh of relief, causing Pennie to scoff.

"Why are you so uptight about this babe?"

She asked, still focusing on her task. Leo sighed again.

"I don't know... I guess I was nervous..."

Pennie finished her dishes and scoffed again "Don't be nervous. So when do you want me to meet your dad?"

Leo smiled "How about today?"

Pennie smiled "Well let me get properly dressed. What should I wear?"

Leo chuckled and stood up "Just be you Pennie."

Pennie smiled and nodded, then went off to go change.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know another small chapter, but eh.

Sorry for my writing errors!

Question: Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream?