Chapter 22

(Her look! With whatever glasses you want her to wear!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Beautiful..."

Pennie heard a voice, breaking her from her sleep, her face showing slight irritation. Than she heard a deep chuckle.

"Come on Pennie, we have be at the station in an hour. Come on love."

Pennie opened an eyes to see Leonardo kneeling beside her bed, his hand brushing her hair out of her face.

"Nooooo..." She groaned, snuggling into her blankets more.

"Penelope..." Leo said in a stern voice.

"I don't wanna..." Pennie whined again, this time hiding under the covers.

Leo couldn't help, but smile, as he heard her yawn. Though he knew they had to go and she still hade to get ready. Like now.

"Pennie get out of this bed..."

"No." Was all she said and tried going back to bed.

Leo sighed "Alright... You asked for it."

Leo tore the sheets off the bed and picked Pennie up, flipping her over his shoulder. Pennie jumped as she felt herself leave the warmth of her bed, but soon she started squealing and smiling.

"Leo! Put me down!"

Leo did, but she felt her back against the wall. She smiled and looked to see Leo, his face close to hers.

"Good morning Love..."

Pennie smiled and wrapped her arms around Leo's neck "Good morning..."

Leo placed his hands on her waist, giving her his crest worthy smile. He bent down and gave her a sweet kiss, of course she kissed back. Once they pulled apart, they placed their foreheads together, silence fill the air for a few seconds.

"You have a cute snore..." Leo said with a smirk.

Pennie blushed and pouted "I do not snore!"

Leo laughed slightly "Yea you do! Now get ready, we leave in 20."

 Leo gave her one last kiss, before he walked of her room to let her get ready for the day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit balls! It's been forrrreeeevvvveeeeeerrrrrr since I posted a chapter for this book! I know this is short, but I wanted to give ya'll something! Some cute Leo x Pennie fluff!

Your Question!

Are you married? If so do you have any kids?

I let you know I have a husband, with Two kids. One boy and the other a girl!

Sorry for any errors!