alien rabbit

Ken and Charlie get a map from Ti it shows them where is the crystal is and any danger near it. " So what you think a lood is, " said Ken " don't maybe its tribe of ant people who like the taste of blood" responded Charlie. "Yeah well i hope we don't die to get some stupid crystal " they walk for a while until they see a rock formation as a shape of a rabbit ears in the middle of formation is orange crystal floating on it " you think that's the crystal Charlie " Charlie looks at the map to see the mark saying " the crystal is 10 yards away" it points north to the crystal " looks like that way" . Suddenly a human-sized rabbit is hopping out nowhere started to guard the crystal the rabbits has purple fur, red eyes, big long ear, and has ram horns.

 " Holy crap alien rabbits and they guarding the crystal" "maybe they are friendly" a bug rock was crawling towards one of the rabbits and it shot a laser out its eyes and turn the bug rock into ashes. " Never mind" " alright i said we run and grab the crystal from those rabbit" " yeah about the part with them shooting laser at us" " you could block with your sword" "I can't do that I barely know how to use this thing" Okay well let hope lady luck is on our side ". They started to run toward the crystal and the rabbit started shoot laser at them Charlie and Ken dodges they laser best as they can both of them reach to crystal Ken grabs the crystal and handed it to Charlie. The rabbit scream they're lungs out and they hop to holes the rabbits reach down to each hole and pull out a carrot spear it was long, orange and the head is a carrot sharpen to a point the rabbits began to charge at Ken and Charlie.

 Ken pulls out his gun started shooting at the rabbits but the knockback of the gun push Ken to Charlie and both of them fell to ditch " ouch I thought you know how to use a gun ken" "I do but this gun has a hell of a knockback let's get out of here". Ken and Charlie got off the hole and they run back to Ti but the rabbits are right behind them throwing spears at them one of the spears cut some of the hair off of Charlie they finally reach to Ti " so boys do you have crystal" Said ti "Yeah but the rabbit is right behind us " said Charlie " rabbits oh you mean the lood yeah i planned if they chase you guys". 

Ti pulls out a remote with red button when the rabbits was close to the shop he press the button and the ground started to shake and a giant green torrent pops up out of the ground the torrent stated to shoot at the rabbits killing some of them and the rest of them ran away " what the hell men you could have told us about the torrent" said Ken. " yeah well i wanted to surprise" said ti ken started to curse for a minute " wow don't you have mouth on you boy" " look do you have a space ship we can use because we got your crystal" " yes I do". Ti walk over to a large sheet covering a ship he pulls it off to show a purple space ship with long wings, torrents attach to it, orange windshield, and a large engine " what you think" said Ti " Wow your giving us this" "yep because this crystal is worth lots of credits" ken and Charlie look around the spaceship " alright here's the manual of how drive the ship and here the galaxy map" ti hands it to them as Ken and Charlie gets into the spaceship the inside looks like an inside of a muscle cars Ken sits in the driver side of the ship and Charlie sits in the passenger side. " so how do i start this ship" said Ken " oh i forgot here" said TI giving keys to Ken " thanks Ti" said Charlie " yeah your welcome i i hope both you guys don't die out there" ken started the ship engine he looks at Charlie and said "are you ready" "yep" " then lets go"