What the hell is going on

As Ken is knockout he remembers the time when his's dad pick him up from the police station and they wait for traffic to clear up. Ken dad wore a suit that looks like the one on the crime shows he was bald like a new born baby Ken dad was very quiet so was Ken. No word from Ken or his dad as the traffic slowly moves up. "All of the dumbass thing every done in your life ken this is number" said Ken dad "so what's number two" said Ken "don't get smart with me Ken right now you're about an inch away getting yourself kicked out and walk home I mean what we're you thinking". "Hey that fucker started it he key my car and kept pushing me to race him dad" "so you decide to all street race downtown that you could've got yourself killed or worst killed a person you're lucky enough I know some people to let off with them impounding car" "you serious for how long" "about when you turn 25 for right now you're not going drive anything for 6 months no hanging out in that motor in, and last you have to do community service for next month" "come on I can do the community service and not driving but the motor in is where all my friends hangout" "to bad you should've thought of that before being a jackass you need to be a better example for your little sister" "whatever dad". The traffic begins to dissolve as Ken dad drive Ken home.

Ken wakes up he sees that he's tie up to a chair next Charlie who has been humming a song the rope was tight around him. "Charlie what's going on" said Ken "Ken I so glad that your alight and not dead" "really thanks" "that tell you that I told you I have bad feeling and I was right" "yeah your right Charlie now what's going on". "I don't ken I was knockout same as you" Then a door open behind it was Ocoliv right behind him was Itez  holding Ken gun and Charlie sword "looks like two of are awake" said Ocoliv "what the hell is going Ocoliv why are with that creepy bug" Itez walks to Ken and punch him in the face "now there's no need for assaulting them Itez they'll suffer a painful death in a few hours now Ken seeing you and your friend won't live to I'll tell you what the hell going on you see. My brother Lid and I has the grace to see the future that is very rare in this galaxy use my power to get money, women, and fame while brother make patty cash with his power until he found out that I've been giving future scores to sports events and telling it to some of my client He told whole world and my reputation has never been the same. So for ruining my reputation I sent my fellow my men Itez to kill lid then off his death I'll bring back reputation and gain sympathy" "oh god your a asshole Ocoliv you hired a someone to kill you own brother over a reputation but why are trying to kill us" said Charlie "simple I no witness I can't let anyone know about my plain or itez so when the solar flare comes you guys will burnt to a crisp let's go Itez". Ocoliv and Itez leaves the room "what solar flare" said Ken "crap the solar flare we have to get out of here" "what about the shield that surround the planet" "that'll be done when the solar flare come" "shit" Ken and Charlie tries to get out of there restraint.

On the spaceship parking lot an Intergalactic police ships drop down about thirty police officers comes out armed to the teeth with ray guns and Body armor they look over the parking lot to see ken and Charlie but no signs of them expect for they're ship. Leading this army of police was Amber she had a cocky smile and said to her police army "one of are suspect has seen by the local officers so be prepare if you take one of are suspect dead or alive but for the one who has blue eyes and Black he's mine let's move out" The intergalactic polices goes in town to search for Ken and Charlie.