Solar flare and Ocoliv

Ken and Charlie arrives to the planet Luacarne where Ken and Charlie saw a force field surrounding the whole planet the planet has bronze surface and grey clouds the planet was close to a sun. Ken lands their ship in a parking lot full of other space ships the boys get out the ship Charlie his sword and Ken grabs his gun. Charlie sees a large line going to a giant red tent with yellow stars across the tent "God that a big line" said Ken "yeah there must be thousands of people in that line" said Charlie. "Yeah which one of us are going to stay in that Charlie" Ken and Charlie looked at each other Charlie said "not it" "not it dammit it "said Ken "you go stay in the line Ken I'll go grab some drinks and food" "fine" Ken start to walk to the line.

Ken gets to the line he was in between an alien that has white spots on his arms wearing overalls and other alien was half human and wolf he had wolf ears, a wolf tails he wears a purple letterman jacket, black jeans, and no shoes. The wolf whistle while waiting in the line then he turns to Ken he starts talking to him. "hey this is a long line isn't" said the wolf "yeah it is" said Ken "so where did you come from" "I came from a planet called earth you" "I'm from a planet called Dusworth it's a peaceful planet for now" "what do you mean for now" "nothing so what your name" "Ken Redfield you". "Justin trigon what do you went to tell Ocoliv" "I just want know how get home why you here" "I want know how to control my ... um anger" "good I hope Ocoliv help you" "yeah I hope" Justin and Ken talk some more as the line move up.

Charlie walk around some stories around a town as walk down a street two intergalactic police see Charlie as they call in to their headquarter about him and Ken is on a wanted for the damages that the two boys did on their last job. Charlie walk into a convince store where a guy with a yellow spike all across his body Charlie grab some bag of chips and some Nova cola Charlie head to the casher he buys the stuff with the credits he got from ken "are you here for Ocoliv" said the cashier "yep" said Charlie "you better hurry in a couple hours a solar flare is coming in a couple of hours" "are you serious" "dead serious you notice the shield outside of the planet" "yeah" "see we built that shield to protect us from the nova heat from the sun but it needs to reset so when the solar flare comes we shut it down and get to the underground of the planet it's weird that Ocoliv having his teller thing right now" "it is weird". Charlie grabs the snake and drink he rush over to the line to get to Charlie to warn Ken but a hand comes out of alley pulls Charlie in.

Ken and Justin finally made it to the front of the line there was bodyguards around the tent one of them steps in front of Ken. "please give me your gun before you met Ocoliv" said the bodyguard Ken hands the gun to the body guard he waves goodbye to Justin as he walks into the tent. The inside was full of yellow chairs, carpet, and a red table with a crystal ball Ocoliv walks from behind the tent "welcome Ken" said Ocoliv "how do you know my name" said Ken "I know all my boy now sit" Ken sits on a chair next to the red table as Ocoliv "now tell me what do you want to know" "I want to know how to get back to earth Ocoliv" " I see" Ocoliv touches the crystal ball he start groan and he close he his eye then he screams "Ken I see that you're going see darkness" "when" Ken stands up "now" suddenly Ken felt a sharp pain he fall over Knock out from behind Ken was Itez