Dream and The chief

Charlie was in a deep sleep he was drifting off to a dream of his past memory. It was about two months ago on a warm summer day in Tonto forest in Arizona. Charlie was hiking in the forest with his close friend Grace she was athletic person with strawberry brown hair, and grey eyes. They hike for an hour seeing the beauty of the land fishes swimming down a river, cardinals feeding their young, and the wind blowing through the trees. Charlie never been hiking or camping when he told Grace about that she immediately asks Charlie to go on a camping trip with her and her dad Charlie agree reluctantly. Grace and Charlie stopped near a cliff at the bottom of the cliff was large body of water. Grace turns to Charlie and said "do you think I could make that jump" she points at the water "that depends on how deep the water is" said Charlie . Grace pick up a rock she throws into the water the rock bounce off and hit a stump. " I guess not that deep" said Grace " hey grace I think we should get back to your dad its getting kind of late" said Charlie " Don't worry Charlie we got plenty of time beside my dad is probably trying to start the camp fire knowing him it's going to take a while" " what about the wolves and bears in the forest" " nah there no wolves and beside bears are no way near us Charlie " " well that good" " beside if there anything dangerous does come are way I'll protect your adorable girly face Charlie ". Charlie blushed a bright red "why grace do you keep teasing me it's getting old" "no way Charlie it'll never get old if you keep blushing to that hey look a raccoon trying to open that can of beer" Grace and Charlie runs over to the raccoon.
Later on in the night Charlie and Grace was making smore while Grace dad was asleep in a tent. "Grace the best thing about these smores is the chocolate it makes wonderful" said Charlie "I told you so Charlie " Charlie took a huge bite out of his smore Grace puts a marshmallow on a stick and put the marshmallow over the camp fire. "So how Charlie what you think about your first camp out" said Grace "pretty cool I like the peace, quiet, and seeing all the stars but thing I don't like is the bugs" "oh Charlie did you bring your note book and pencil". "No left it home" "dang I got this really cool idea of a crazy slasher killer from those b movies fighting a giant black bear" "that would be so cool" "yeah specially way you draw it you're probably a great artist as for me I can't dear a person without making look like an alien" "yeah but Grace your great at motocross and basketball you probably the most awesome girl I met sometimes I think why you hang out with a geek like me" "Why because you're a  pretty sweet guy and hanging out with you is always fun". Charlie and Grace stare at each other for a minute grace puts her hand on Charlie cheeks she leans Charlie said "um Grace" Charlie face was nervous and blushing "yes Charlie " said Grace "your marshmallow is on fire". Grace turned to a stick on fire Charlie grabs a bottle water he pours it on the fire "that was close" said Charlie still blushing "yeah it was anyway I'll just go to bed goodnight Charlie " said Grace blushing running off to her tent not letting Charlie seeing her blushed face.

At the intergalactic police station Amber and Bonny is talking about their case "So what about the victims" said Amber. "One was a teller that see the future and second one was a seller of replica guns" said Bonny "what the cause of death Bonny" "victim one was shot with an acid gun and other one was stab in the head with a knife Amber do you think robbery that went wrong" "no I donk think so". A timid police officer walks up to Amber "Officer ituxi Chief cexx wants to see you" said the timid officer. Amber gets up she walks to the chief office she opens to see the chief in a bitter mood the chief was humanoid dinosaurs part human and raptor. "Amber may please you please sit down" said Chief cexx "what this all about Chief" said Amber sitting down "what were you doing on planet jar"? "I was investing the explosion on the planet" "that was all you were doing Amber" "yes Chief" "Amber you just lie to my life" Amber but say something but Chief cexx stops her "don't want her anymore lies Amber because of this".  The chief turns his computer mounter a website called "vidcon" shows Amber destroying a toy store "chief there was a criminal in that store" " so you thought the best solution was to destroy a toy store in front of civilian and yell at the store owner" " at the time yes". " Amber your hire by working desk duties for a month" "desk duty that bullshit was doing my job" "Amber not doing your job when you let your angry control now good day" Amber storms out and slamming Chief door that falls apart from the force "that's coming out your pay Amber" scream  chief cexxx.