Imagine Ubbe protecting you from your father - II

Words: 1910

When you waked up, by some sunlight that got throught the cracks of the door, you felt heavy. But in a satisficing way, like you could handle the day after tonight. The boys did promised you to make you feel better, well they did. You felt a hand resting on your back, you opened you eyes and looked to Ubbe, a smile spreading over your face. You laid your hand in his neck, stroking your tumb over his jawline. He waked in a instant, the same kind of smile getting on his face. You bited your lip, seeing him waking up like this was worth admiring. He stroke his hand over you naked back and pushed his head up, looking over you. You turned your head and looked to Hvitserk who layed the other side of you before you pulled closer to Ubbe, your finger on your lips to tell him he had to be silent. He greeted you with a kiss, you smiled in it, laying your fingers softly against beard while his kiss grew more intens. You moaned against his lips before you pulled back, your hand still resting on his head. 'How do you feel?' He asked you.
'Is that even a question after tonight. I don't understand how the two of you can't get jealous of each other.' You laid your head aside him, your nose almost touchting his.
'We are brothers, we are viking.' He answered. You felt his hand travel back over you body and a playfull grinn jumped on your lips. 'Besides, I now you like me more.' He winking. You stroke your hand over his neck, his shoulder and rested it there.
'I like you more yes.' You give im. You and Ubbe were more serious, he was also more mature than his brother. Hvitserk was all about the desire, the fun and amusement. You studied his eyes for a moment before you let your gaze rest on something else.
'What you gonna do today?' Ubbe asked with a soft voice. You looked back to him and shrugged, for the first time thinking of your father again.
'Gonna go home.'
'You want to go back to your father?' He asked. You felt his fingers wrap around your frist, pulling it up over the furr so you could see the blue purple stains your father left.
'I don't know what else to do. He is still my father, I need to know if he is alright Ubbe.' You tried to explain. Yes, your father went over the line, but it wouldn't solve a thing if you stayed away either. Maybe, if he wasn't drunk you could talk over the situation.
'Let me at last come.' He suggested. You smiled, stroking his beard before you pushed another kiss against his lips.
'You would work me in more trouble Ubbe.'
'I want to protect you.'
'I don't need protection against my own father.' You tried to ease him a little.That's what you loved about Ubbe, his protective side, he would do anything for you.
'You know,' he felt silent, playing with a strain of your hair. 'If you marry me you would always be safe, you could always be here.'
'I like the sound of that.' You nodded slowly. The thought of a marriage always maked you dreaming. Marrying Ubbe ... it would be a blessing from the gods. 'Your mother wouldn't approve.' You said after a little silence.
'Mother has nothing to say over the fact. It's only your oppinion I listen to.' It were the kind of words that maked your heart skip for a moment.
'What if she doesn't want to marry you.' You felt Hvitserk his lips against your shoulder after his words. You smiled and turned on your back, looking at him.
'Go back sleeping Hvitserk.' You laughed, pushing him against his face to his side of the bed. Ubbe wrapped him arm almost protective around your body while Hvitserk turned on his stomach.
'I'm serious.'
'Me to go back sleeping.'
'What if I want you?' He teased you. You looked for a short moment to Ubbe who was following it all rather amused.
'The only reason you are here is because you brother lets you.' You started a discussion. Hvitserk shook his head, pointing a finger to you.
'And because you like it.'
'We do everything to make you happy Y/n.' Ubbe wispered in your ear. You started lauging, punshing him foolish against the head.
'Stop it.' You whispered. Ubbe smiled, placing his lips on yours again. You never could resist him, even if Hvitserk was looking you still maked that kiss turn in something entirely different. But Hvitserk was Hvitserk, placing his lips on your colorbone you broke your kiss with Ubbe and looked to him. 'Go!' You pointed to the door.
'Why, was I that bad last night?' He joked. You wanted to slap him but he took your wrist and looked down on you with that charming kind of smile on his face. 'Carefull love.' He warned you, looking over your body that layed under the furr and sheets. You shivered, only by the thoughts of last night.
'Go brother. Find our brothers for training.' Ubbe interuppted his intens gazing. And to your surprice Hvitserk listened, pulled his clothes on before he turned to you again.
'Be safe.' He advised you,
'Always, thank you.' You smiled, looking how he walked out. Your eyes turned back to Ubbe.
'So, do you?' He asked.
'Do I what?'
'Marry me?'
'You were completly serious?' You asked in disbelief. He chuckled and snuggled his noice in your hair, his lips on your ear.
'Having a wife like you, yes, I'm serious.' He whispered. You turned your head, playing with his braid in the meantime.
'If your mother agrees, and if my father will not hate you for enternity. Yes, I will consider this.' You nodded.
'I can handle your father.' He murmured, getting you right back in a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling his lips broke with yours to travel them down to your neck where he place his mark yesterday.
'Lower.' You closer your eyes, absorbing the feeling of his warm lips getting lower on your body, over your breast, your ribs. You curved you body against the sweetness of his lips. 'Don't Ubbe.' You moaned, but it was to late, like usual.

Ubbe insisted on you coming to the training before you went to your father. You didn't saw him anymore after what happened and in the way over to the trainingsfield you always looked around for him, getting that weird kind of feeling that you were be watched. So when you got to the trainingsfield you looked over your shoulder again and Ubbe frowned his eyebrows. 'Will you not worry all the time.'
'I'm not worried.' You protested, leaning against a tree while you watch to the other three boys. Ubbe turned around to you, studying your face until you blushed from it.
'I can handle your father Y/n.' He tried to comfort you. You looked up to him, forcing a smile on your face.
'He was one of your fathers men, you can't handle him.'
'Don't underestimate me.'
'I'm not. You are underestimating him.' You placed your finger on his chest. 'I don't want you to get involved in it.' You confessed. He laid his hand against your cheek and forced you to look up.
'I would love to get involved in it, only for you.' He placed a small kiss on your lips before he walked over to his brothers. You looked down to your own feet, smiling like an idiot, Ubbe always had the right words and that was what maked him so extraordinary.

Seeming them train was more than only something for your eye to see. You fight along with only you thoughts. Having a father who battled and seeing them now maked you eager to pick up a sword to. But you weren't that kind of girl, not that fearless like Lagertha was, or any shieldmaiden for that matter. Putting a sword or an axe in your hands would only reveal in you being clumsy with it. But it was something nice to watch, imagining Ubbe being all covered in dirt and blood after a raid and coming back to you so you could take care of him. You followed those movements in his body, not even scared that something would hurt him while he maked his brother Sigurd look weak in this trainingsession. But it was like the gods showed you that your thoughts of Ubbe being indestructible were wrong. You hardly saw it fly to begin with, but Sigurd gasped for air and when you looked to Ubbe an arrow pierced his body right above his heart.
'Ubbe!' You started running. But when you followed the trail that arrow flew you froze in your movements. Seeing that man standing there, that man who taked care for you, loved you but didn't accepted you around boys. Your father gave you a look, strumbling back to the forest while he dropped the arrow.
'I'm fine.' You jerked your head back to Ubbe. By the force that arrow hit him he was smacked down to the ground in a instant. You ran over and fell on the ground besiced him.
'Is he alright?' You asked, looking to Hvitserk and Sigurd.
'If my brother dies by your fathers hand, I will kill you to make a point to him.' Ivar warned you.
'It isn't her fault.' Hvitserk came to your defense. You only could look to the blood, to the arrow right in his chest. Sigurd pulled it out and Ubbe grabbed for your hand.
'I'm here.' You whispered in tears. Hvitserk closed the wound, the fact the blood didn't jumped out meant that your father didn't hit a important vein.
'I knew there was a reason why I should marry you.' Ubbe said witch a cracky voice, a little in pain.
'This isn't funny Ubbe.' You stroke your hand over his forehead, he only laughed a little.
'Mother warned you to not get involved with her. She will punish her father, maybe even her.' Sigurd snapped. What? You started to look scared while you thought about it. What if Aslaug would punish you for getting around Ubbe again. You looked down to him, with teary eyes.
'I'm sorry.' You placed a kiss on his forehead and stood up, running out of the forest.
'Y/n!' Hvitserk called after you but you just ignored him. You ran home, only to see your father sitting with a fresh cup of ale. You kicked it out of his hands.
'Do you know what you are doing?' You yelled to him. 'Aslaug will punish you for that father! And she will punish me to.'
'Maybe you learn your lesson then.' He smirked. You wanted to hit him so badly now but you didn't. You only started to look around in the house.
'We need to get out of here.' You said for yourself. Ubbe would forgive you in time, if you runned away from this, but he wouldn't like it either.
'I'm not running.' Your father annouched.
'If I get killed for your mistakes I'm never going to forgive you in Valhalla.' You warned him. You weren't even sure if you would forgive him now. He just shot Ubbe, the man you loved, there was no turning back from this and you weren't willing to get punished for it.