Imagine Hvitserk taking a bet over you - I

Hvitserk P.O.V
Hvitserk stood against one of the wooden poles that supported the great hall. Just like his brothers he was looking to the people walking fort and back, trading, getting some sheeps throught the crowd, handling their own lives while the four sons of Ragnar where looking at it. Ubbe sat on the stairs, with a cup of ale, smiling like an idiot when Margrethe walked by. Talked about a slave they all had. But she saw Ivar lurking and she walked away without saying a thing. 'It isn't fair that we all have the same woman.' Sigurd began from were he sat crouched down.
'Are you complaining brother?' Ubbe asked him. Hvitserk chuckled and Sigurd trew him an sharp look.
'Not like you find somebody else brother.' Ivar mocked on his turn. Ubbe looked over his shoulder towards Hvitserk, trowing him a promesing look by the discussion that Sigurd started ... about woman.
'You shut up cripple, you can't even get a woman on your own, we had to do it.' Sigurd snapped. Ivar his eyes grew colder and Hvitserk was a little more alert. He hated it when Ivar became angry and certainly if Sigurd was the cause of it.
'You know what.' Ivar began, his sudden angry in an instant away again. 'I bet Ubbe and Hvitserk can't get a girl on their own.'
'We can.' Ubbe and Hvitserk protested on the same time. Ivar started laughing, shaking his head in disbelief.
'You two always do it together, stealing our woman.'
'You need to be faster then brother.' Ubbe joked. Hvitserk kicked his cup of ale against Ubbe his one and smiled. Ivar spitted on the ground, looking back to the people around the great hall. It was still for a moment, Hvitserk and Ubbe had the victory for this one. But Sigurd and Ivar ... they sticked together on for once. Sigurd turned around to his two brothers.
'I bet you can't seduce a woman we pick for you.' Sigurd said to Hvitserk. Hvitserk drank his cup empty and gave it to his brother.
'Tell me, witch one.' He reacted with a cocky grinn. Ivar chuckled and Sigurd started to look around.
'That girl.' He pointed to you. Hvitserk followed his gaze to you, a seductive smile spreading over his lips.
'You make it way to easy for me brother.'
'I bet you can't get her by tomorrow.' Ivar started.
'I bet you can't get her at all, she is a shy type.' Sigurd smiled. Hvitserk turned around and looked back to you, the weight of buckets of water pulling your shoulders down.
'Brother can get her by tonight, and I bet even I can take her.' Ubbe grinned. Hvitserk gave Ubbe a shoulderpet and walked away.
'See you brothers. Got a girl to catch.' He winked.

Reader P.O.V
It was hard laybor, being a slave. You filled the buckets with water and walked back to the smith were you worked. The buckets were that heave you needed to put them down after a little walk. Your hand with red lines from their weight. 'Need a little hand?'
'Hmm.' You turned around and frooze, looking to one of Ragnar sons. Why was he speaking to you? Why was he even looking, you were a nobody, just a slave. You know all about the sons of Ragnar but he probably would't know a thing about you. 'No.' You took the buckets and walked away fastly, embarrassed by the fact you could hold those buckets in one way.
'Let me help.'
'Oh, I got it. Thank you.' You answered fastly. He stopped you by cutting of the way in front of you. The sudden stop smacked some water over the egde, soaked in your dress. You looked down while he appologized for it. It took you some time before you finally looked up to him, he smiled, a comforting one.
'Hvitserk.' He introduced himself. Yes, you knew that, he was the second son of Ragnar. You watched those sons more than they would think.
'I knew that. I need to,' you pointed to the way he was blocking, but he intterupted you.
'You are?' He asked friendly.
'Y/n. I really need to go back to work, my owner,' you swallowed your words trying not to thing of how mad he would be if you came to late with the buckets of water.
'Can I help you y/n?' You liked the way he spoke your name, it had a different touth, enjoyable. You looked down to the buckets, asking yourself if he would ever shut up if you just kept on handling things on your own. People where staring at the both of you, or more to him than you. You stood a little in the way of the other people passing.
'Good.' You sighned. He smiled the kind of smile that holded your eyes fixed on his lips for a moment. But as soon as he took the buckets you startled out of your gazing and walked aside him to the smith, noticing his strong arms, the ease in witch he carried the buckets for you. When you arrived on the smith he placed them down. 'Thank you.' You didn't look at him, you just grabbed them before he could walk into that smith and ruin your boss his mood, he hated the sons of Ragnar.

Your life was a lonely one, you didn't have somebody, hardly friends, no parents, only your boss and his son who worked in the smith. The only thing you owned was that little cabin in the woods. Your feet brought themselves forward while your thoughts drifted to the son of Ragnar helping you. In all those times you looked at them, Hvitserk was the one who jumped out. And he talked to you today, to a shy piteous girl like you, a nobody. You got so into you own tought that you just walked into him without even noticing. And before you could safe yourself from falling he holded you up by laying his hand on your waist. 'You again.' He smiled friendly. You totally frooze, feeling his hand on the small of your back, you being so close to him.
'Sorry.' You stammered, getting away from him as soon as you could.
'I was looking for you.' He announched, causing you to freeze a second time. Why? You slowly turned around to him again, looking to that handsome face and that bright seductive smile.
'I should get home. Sorry for that,' you pointed to the crash of earlier. But he grabbed your hand, pulled you as slowly back on your weak legs.
'Y/n, don't you see what I'm trying to do?' He asked you on a soft tone. You gave him a short look before you looked down to his hand holding yours. What was he trying to do? Talk to you? Flirt with you? Accompany you? You never had this kind of attention before, not even in the slidest and now it came from Ragnar's son. 'Can I walk you home?' He asked with a tilted head. You looked up to him, forced a insecure smile on your lips and nodded slowly. He smiled and gestured to the road in front of you, leaving your hand on his own again. You had to admit, you liked his touth, the way he spoke to you, his smile, bright eyes, the fact he called Hvitserk. 'Do you life alone out here?' he asked as soon as the trees swallowed the both of you into the forest. For you it didn't present a thing, living in a forest, all by yourself, but his voice almost sounded concerned.
'Lost my parents, this was their cabin.'
'And you don't have anybody else?' He asked. You looked aside to him and shook you head. No, you had nobody. The fact that he was here on this moment was a little comforting. You didn't felt tensed around him, only shy. 'A shame that a girl like you lives here all by herself.' He noticed when you arrived at the cabin. You stood still before the door and turned back around to him.
'You get used to it.' You shrugged, not looking to him, only to a fallen tree in the distant. 'Thank you, for walking me home.' You finally said, wanting to get in.
'Y/n,' He began. You sighned, closed your eyes and looked back up to him. 'What is a beautifull girl doing here all by herself?' He asked.
'I don't know. Like I said, I'm just to it.'
'You shouldn't.' He protested, walking over to you. Your fingers tensed around the doorknot a little, axcious for what he was going to do. He stood still before you, laying his fingers under your chin, leading you head up so you maked contact with his eyes again. 'A beautifull girl like you should live her life to the fullest.' It was a kind of advise you gave yourself more often. But the fact you were that uncertain, shy, maked it hardly possible to do that.
'I don't know how.' You shrugged. His finger stroke your cheek and you closed your eyes absorbing the gentle touth he gave you.
'Let me show you. There is more in you than meets the eye.'
'Why are you doing this Hvitserk?' You asked him right back, uncertain. He brought his other hand up and cupped your face on both sides.
'Because I noticed you a little longer than only today. And I hate it to see you so miserable, alone, uncertain.' He whispered, bringing his face a little closer to yours. Your eyes scanned his whole face, his lips, the sencere concern in his expression. 'Will you let me?' He asked, pulling you just that little closer, almost causing your forehead to come in contact with his. You nodded slowly into his hands. He pulled you the last inches and placed his lips on yours in a rough kiss. This was your first kiss ever. You hand grabbed the fabrics of his clothes, surpriced by the feeling that he caused into your body. His kiss was gentle in a way and rough in another. The pressure his lips caused maked you even more weak in your knees. The first moment you did nothing, ajusting to the idea he was kissing you. But as soon as you opened your lips a little, kissed him uncertain back you know you fell for him.