Imagine your weddingnight with Ubbe

ONESHOT
Words: 2494

This was an arranged marriage in which you hardly knew the man who you had to spend the rest of your life with. First time you saw him was on a dinner invitation from his mother. She had investigated every earl around hoping to find that perfect match for her eldest son ... and that was you. So when you walked in that first time, already months ago, you saw four brothers sit around the table. One was staring at you with so much judgement in his strong blue eyes that you wanted to run off right away. The blond one seemed a little displeased with your arrival. The two left from the four looked at you with admiring, one let his eyes travel down over your body while the other just looked with a soft expression in his face before he got up, greeting you with his name, Ubbe Ragnarsson. And he was the one you were going to marry, in some kind it settle your restlessness for a little while. He was kind, he was generous and tender. But the thought you had to marry him, carry his children and share a bed with him scared the crap out of you. He was still a stranger, you had no idea what was hidden behind that handsome face.

In the month before the wedding you traveled over to Kattegat with the family. While they did all the preparations you walked over the beach, through the fields, clearing your head. It was that day that started everything for real. Ubbe found you lying on the sand looking over the bay.
'Can I show you a beautiful place?' He asked you. You startled out of your daydreaming, squeezing your eyes together while you looked up to him. You hesitated, a second, two, three before you nodded and he offered you his hand to pull you up. You followed him in a firm hike onto a hill were he showed you that beautiful place. You walked over the edge and looked out over Kattegat, stunned by this rare beauty from up high. 'This will be your home now.' He smiled, standing behind you. You looked down to the small houses and nodded softly.
'I'm not fully understanding it.' You answered, honestly. He laid his hand on your shoulder and you tensed a little under his touch. He never touched you before, you hardly met for three times before this.
'Are you scared?' He asked. You pulled your gaze away from the view and looked over your shoulder to him.
'Little.'
'Why?' His voice was nothing more than a gentle steadiness, giving you the confident to go further, to be honest.
'Because I don't know you and I need to marry you.' You wanted to look away but his hand stroke over your throat, cupping the side of your face. You closed your eyes under his warm hand and slowly turned around to him, looking up.
'I won't harm you. I won't even touch you if you don't want it. I will treat you with respect, love you, caress you,' like he wanted to put some extra strength in his words he stroke his thumb over your cheek. You took in a small breath, you hand resting against his chest. He placed a soft kiss against your cheek, keeping his lips on that exact position while you closed your eyes. You felt his beard brushing against your skin and in some way it pulled something loose within you. 'Can I kiss you?' He whispered.
'Maybe.' You answered him back, trailing your head a little up to his. His lips placed themselves onto yours, he didn't move, you didn't flinch under the little pressure he putted there. And because you wanted to know how it felt you opened your lips to him and all at once he took you with him in that sweet embrace, not only from your body against his but also the taste his tongue brought in with you. From that moment it felt a little easier to marry the stranger for you were falling in love, all because of that tender kiss.

You were so nervous that day. You were quiet, hardly saying a word because of the firm knot in your stomach. Your mother was braiding your head, offering you a flower crown before she pulled you into a white blue dress. It didn't present much and you felt more naked in this than you ever felt before. Knowing you couldn't disappoint your family you tried to give the best of yourself. But all that pressure fell away in some kind when you saw Ubbe standing, little dressed up and with that enormous grin on his face while he looked over your body. You pulled your lip between your teeth, shy, while walking over to him. 'You look gorgeous Y/n.' He said when you were within hearing distant. You looked down, smiling before looking up to him.
'Thank you.' You whispered back. He took your hands in his and you felt safe. It was like all that chaos around you came to rest by just centering your attention to his touch, his bright eyes. And that marriage past by in such a weird way, like it was only you and Ubbe and nobody else. Only when the woman declared you man and wife and he cupped your face to kiss you, you felt the earth back spinning again. Your family cheered, his family cheered and you just laid your hands around his wrists, kissing him and feeling that little bit of happiness starting brewing in your body. You pulled back and looked at him with a wide smile.
'Wife.' He joked.
'Husband.' You made a soft bow before he pulled you into his arms and turned you around. You wrapped your hands around his neck and laughed out loud, this felt good. Almost too good to be true.

You really didn't needed much ale because you felt like a released child, animal, something. Where you hardly danced before you danced with your siblings now. You giggled, twisting and turning into figures over the floor in the beats of the music that was playing. And when the song stopped you stood there, hands high, catching your breath while looking down to your little sister. But you felt his gaze, pushing in your back, forcing you even from this distant to turn around. You did, meeting Ubbe his bright eyes. You bited your lip, lifting your dress and walking over to the table Ubbe was sitting on. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you down onto his lap.
'You're quite the dancer.' He smiled. Being the shy time most of the time you hide your face against his neck, taking the moment to catch your breath. When you lifted your head again your nose stroke over his skin, flushing your eyelashes when you met his eyes. He titled his head, giving you a gentle kiss. 'Do you want this?' He asked, his finger trailing over your chin.
'What?'
'The wedding night?'
'Maybe.' You answered on the same way you did when he kissed you for the very first time. 'I trust you.' You followed not far after. He nodded, giving you that reassuring glance before pushing you from his lap and getting up. He grabbed your hand and leaded you away from the great hall. Everybody knew what you were gonna do and it made you feel uncomfortable. They cheered your farewell, almost wished you good luck. When you were alone with him under the darkness you breathed again. He hardly said anything on the way to his home and you were in some way glad that he did, because you weren't sure if you could say something back. He had his own house, now, your house to. You never saw it before so it was a sort of distraction from your tensed thoughts to look around in the little house. It was light, open and small on the same time. You liked it and when you turned around to him you saw him standing there with one mouth corner cocked up. 'I could get used to this.' You pointed around.
'You have to, this is your home to.' He said, walking over to you. He laid his both hands in your neck and studied you face. 'You are so gorgeous.' He whispered, placing his lips underneath your ear. You shivered, closing your eyes by the feeling. 'The only thing that I could think of this evening was to get you out of this dress.' He followed, moving his hands away so his lips had a clear path over your neck. You wrapped an arm over his shoulder, pushing his head back to yours to kiss him.
'Be gentle. I have never,'
'Do you trust me?' He interrupted you tender. You looked up in his eyes, stroking his beard before nodding. 'Then trust me.' He smiled. You nodded again, placing your lips back on his. He embraced you and leaded you in his kiss to the bedroom. You felt anxious, for the nakedness you would have to show. You were still a virgin and this day was filled with all kind of first times for you, including this. His lips traveled down over your neck to your color bone while his other one untied the knot holding your dress together. You had to admit, he didn't gave you any time to think. The way he moved his lips made you feel warm inside, made you feel loved and didn't give you any time to center your attention elsewhere. You felt the dress loosen around your body, he pulled back, looked down over your body. You laid your hands on the edges of the dress covering your shoulders and pushed it slowly down. You didn't dare to look, you looked down to the dress that fell down on the ground, leaving you naked, vulnerable. Your arm covered your chest, legs squeezed together. 'Y/n,' He pushed your head up. 'Don't be ashamed, you are gorgeous.' He reassured you.
'I'm just,'
'I know.' He whispered. He made your arm loose that covered your chest while his other hand ran over your naked skin to the small of your back. He kissed you, more passionate now. You pushed your body up against his while his fingers started to explore your body. It pushed the constant shivering's through your body, feeling how his fingers roamed over your stomach, moving up to your breast he squeezed so gentle. You moaned against his lips because of the feeling he caused within you, like everything was centering down. He smiled against your cheek when your hand started to unbutton his clothes. He helped you getting rid of it before he laid you down on the bed, hovering over you. He started to kiss every sensitive place you had, and that were a lot. He kissed your breast, bited softly and you arched your back in enjoyment, grabbing the sheets underneath you. He went more down to the point where your legs were squeezed together.
'Ubbe.' You begged. Not sure wherefore you begged, to keep him away from that part of you or to let him near it. His beard tickled over your leg when he started to kiss the inside of your knee, up to the inside of your tights. Your legs started to relax on their own and he kissed his way closer to your female parts. 'Ubbe.' You begged again, this time out of longing. His body crawled back up and you strangled your fingers through his hair, kissing him with that desire. He pressed his body more against yours and you moaned again, not knowing how to behave and where to crawl to.
'Ready?' He asked you, his breath warming you neck.
'Be careful.' You whispered.
'Always.' He promised, kissing you again, passionate. You felt his hand down there and you gasped by the sweet sensation it released when he stoke it. He placed his body better over yours before he entered, so slowly. You had the urge to shut your legs but his body in between stopped that. You squeezed your eyes shut, holding on to his neck. It hurted, not as much as you heard from others but still, it hurted. 'The pain is normal.' He said on a strange voice, focused, enjoyable. He hit a spot you couldn't resist, waving that heat against your body that turned the pain into a more pleasant feeling. You placed your lips back on his and he saw it as a sigh to started moving. You always tried to imagine your first time but it wasn't anything like this. You wanted to cry, to laugh, to scream but the only thing releasing from your bodies were the soft moans that contacted you two together. The pain faded with every thrust while the tension in your body kept building up to that one point and you couldn't ignore it, you couldn't deny it from colliding around him just as he did with you. Your breath hardly could follow, the transparent layer of sweat over your naked body. When he pulled out your shivered again, getting cold in some sort of way. He pulled you against his body and you kissed his chest, until you couldn't remember doing it.

When you waked up you laid in the curve of his arm. Your body felt soar, tired, but in a certain way good. You turned your head up and looked at Ubbe who was still sleeping. You softly turned around on your stomach, feeling how his arm underneath you reacted and rested on your back. You rested your chin on his chest and looked to his face until he waked up from it. You brought a shy smile on your lips when his grew more loving. 'Wife.' He greeted you good morning.
'Still have a name you can use.' You whispered, kissing his chest before you crawled a little up to kiss him.
'Hmm,' he caressed your face in that kiss. 'How do you feel?' He asked. His fingertips started to trail up and down over your back while you let your fingers roam a little bit of his chest.
'Tired.'
'Still in pain?'
'No, that was just in the beginning.' You reacted shyly. Talking about it was stranger than doing it. He chuckled, stroking a strain of your hair away.
'We can practice every day if you want.' He suggested with that boyish look covering his face.
'Than I'm pregnant in no time.'
'That's the purpose, although,' he pushed you over so you laid on your back. 'I enjoyed every single bit of it.' He followed, placing small kisses all over your face. You laughed, pushing his head away before you pulled it back in to kiss him tenderly.
'Me to.' You whispered back. In love ... An understatement, your body was exploding in happiness right now.