Imagine being the troublemaker in Hvitserk his life - II

Words: 2598

You looked around the tree to the cabin in the woods where they held Hvitserk for days now. You couldn't see him, you couldn't talk with him and you certainly couldn't convince Lagertha to trade places with him. She found this to the biggest punishment you could get, seeing how you reacted on Hvitserk his imprisonment she found out you grew fond of him. In that way, keeping you in the dark about what they were planning with Hvitserk felt like a real punishment. You lost a little of your charm, being impatient all of the time, almost harming one of the other girls in training, the usual smile and happiness faded a little. 'What are you doing?' You startled from the sudden voice behind you and looked angry over your shoulder to Ivar. 'Bad conscious?' He smiled amused because you startled that hard, something you normally wouldn't do. You looked back, to the two shield maidens standing in front of the door.
'I need to get in there.'
'To do what? Give him a pep talk?'
'I'm not in the mood Ivar.' You hissed on his sarcasm.
'I see,' he was silent for some time. 'you know Y/n, this is all your fault.' He began airy. You turned around and crouched down, giving him a sarcastically false smile.
'I know.' You reacted childish turning your head back to the cabin. There needs to be a way to get in there, or at least see how he was doing. The more time he was in there the more you started to overthink your own behavior. This really was your own fault and he had to pay for it, why? Why did he offered himself up for you? You breathed slowly out, really wanting to kill those woman in order to get in if that was what it takes. And clearly it was all over your face because Ivar came a little closer.
'We are not gonna do that.' He whispered. You looked aside to him, biting your lip. 'I could get you in.' He suggested, leaning back against a tree again. You knew that with Ivar nothing came without a price.
'In return for what?' You asked him with, looking over to that smug grin.
'Why you thing it involves something?'
'I know you Ivar, you don't do something without a price.'
'Maybe I want my brother back as much as you do.' He suggested. You shook your head and looked back to the cabin. 'Good,' he began. 'I want you to help me kill Lagertha.' He announced. You held your head steady before you slowly looked over to him. He had his head titled, curious to what you were going to say. When you looked back to the cabin and thought about that queen on the throne you breathed in your hatred and looked back to him. 'Good.' You nodded.
'Good, I will distract them, you go in.' It was that easy.

Ivar got those two away, just enough for you to sneak behind them and throw yourself almost inside so they wouldn't see you sneaking in. 'Y/n?' Hvitserk asked stunned. You gestured that he had to be silent while you softly closed the door. When you turned around you were surprised that he looked so healthy and good, even after all those days. He sat on a little bench. He had a bed, water, food, he even had some wood and a knife to carve. 'You can't be here, is it?' He asked softly, while looking over to the door. You walked over to him, laying one hand on his shoulder while another cupped his jawline before you slowly dropped down on his lap, contacting your lips with his as soon as you were in reach. His hand traveled up to you back while his other stayed on your leg. You never thought you would miss something but this, Hvitserk, you missed him and feeling this kiss it was the other way around to. You opened your lips, taking full dominance over his mouth while his hand squeezed the inside of your tights, causing a little moan to travel from your lips.
'I miss you.' You opened up to him, placing your lips against his jaw before you pulled back just enough to look at him.
'Caring Y/n?'
'Don't you start to, yes, I'm caring, aren't you happy now?' You let your hands rest against his chest, looking with your eyes for possible injuries he maybe could have sustained.
'I am, did Ivar help you?' He asked with a look towards the door. You wrapped your arms loose around his shoulders, playing with his braids while looking at him, softly nodding. 'What does he want?'
'Nothing for you to be concerned of. And I don't want to talk about Ivar. What are they gonna do to you?' You asked a little concerned.
'Nothing. They are just holding me here for fun.' He said annoyed.
'What?' You asked confused.
'Think about it, they will never do something to me with the backup of my brothers. She is already is such a fragile position with Ivar trying to kill her.' As soon as he said that you looked down between the both of your bodies and he figured it out right away. 'You are gonna help him.' He noticed, laying his hand under your chin to pull your face up. 'Y/n, you can't be that reckless.'
'It was the only way he would help me to get me in here.' You protested, grabbing for his wrist and pulling it away from your face. He looked angry and you rolled your eyes. 'Hvitserk,'
'No, don't kill her.'
'I won't, Ivar would be the one doing it.' You tried to get through. He signed when you placed small kisses all over his face. 'Please?' You asked with that girlish hint of a smile around your lips. 'I promise to behave afterwards.'
'You can't keep that promise.' He protested right away. You chuckled, placing your lips back on his. He groaned, taking that kiss to the whole next level and you know you had won at least something it this whole conversation. His fingers roamed your bare skin underneath the fabrics of your clothes. 'You should go before anybody noticed.' He said, not with the most of his pleasure.
'Maybe I don't want to.' You whispered with that challenging smile on your face.
'You need to.'
'I will get you out.' You promised.
'I don't want you to get hurt in the process.' He warned you. You tilted your head and looked in his eyes.
'Caring Hvitserk?' You asked playfully.
'Always looking out for my wife.' He winked. You felt guilty for a moment, nodded before getting of his lap. His hands lingered as long as they could on your body before he leaned back again on the bench.
'Thank you, for what you did.'
'Don't get all soft Y/n, where is the fun in that.' He reacted. You bited your lip, smiling like an idiot, dancing a little around before sneaking out again. And all that time Ivar kept them busy, now you needed his help getting Hvitserk out.

Being so outgoing and adventurous all of the time made it easier for you to walk into the great hall without any shame. Lagertha sat on her throne, Björn stood beside her. Ivar sat somewhere in the corner beside his brother, giving you a promising look. There were a lot of people and you didn't look at one while walking the whole part until you stood before her. 'Y/n,' she breathed out, already annoyed by your presents. 'what can I do for you?' She followed. Was she afraid of you ... maybe, you where unpredictable and just like Ivar she hated that.
'Nothing really, I just want you to release Hvitserk.' You stated the obvious. She signed, looking up to her son who pulled his eyebrows a little confused up, he didn't knew.
'You now I can't.' Lagertha began.
'And you know you can't punish him. Not without getting more of Ragnarssons on your back.'
'They don't need to be angry on me.' She augmented your case.
'No but you did kill their mother so if we look to who they would blame more.' You held your hand up aside each other. Imitating a balance that got a lot more weight on the left than on the right. 'Or do you need me to challenge you, I would.' You said it with such a grin that she reacted with silence, not knowing what to do about the dangerous words you spoke. You leaned a little forward, whispering. 'we both know I'm the best female fighter Kattegat has.' You challenged her even further.
'I will back her up.' You looked over your shoulder to Ivar who crawled over the ground with such disgust in his eyes while he looked at Lagertha.
'The both of you should marry.'
'Than you would already be dead.' Ivar reacted, sitting still aside you.
'Enough!' Björn came in between, sliding his tongue over his teeth while he looked at you. You frowned your eyebrows, not at all in the slightest impressed. 'Hvitserk his wife.' He said, looking over your body while closing in. The two of you didn't have met officially. 'You think you can handle my men?'
'I don't think, I do.' You replied swiftly. Ivar chuckled and you had to do your best to stay serious.
'I'm not gonna let you fight my man.' He went further, walking back to the throne where his mother sat on.
'To scared that,'
'However I have some prisoners, France soldiers.' He interrupted you. You mouth went slightly open with that offer, would he let you do that? That wasn't a punishment, it was fun. 'Let's make you a deal. If you can kill my prisoners I let Hvitserk go, if not, well, they kill you.' He smiled softly, looking down to his mother who nodded.
'Deal.' You said without thinking.
'How many of them are they?' Ivar asked in your place. But it was a little too late; you went already in on the deal.
'Ten, maybe a few more.' Björn smiled. And when you looked at Lagertha she had that same satisfaction in her eyes. You didn't flinch under the number; you just nodded and walked out. Ten soldiers, one girl, maybe a prayer would be enough; maybe this was your last day on earth.

Offcourse half of Kattegat wanted to see this. Hvitserk walked aside Astrid over to his brothers, he gestured you to come with his head so you did. 'You really want to fight all that for me?' He asked, nodding with head towards the soldiers lined up, twelve of them, armed with each a sword. You looked at them before looking back to your husband.
'It will be fun.' You shrugged with a smile.
'It will kill you.' He stated. You looked aside to Astrid who kept a close eye on the both of you. You wrapped an arm around his neck, kissing him agonizing slow.
'He said I need to kill them, there is nothing said about who or what can wound them.' You whispered in his ear. You pulled back and awaited his reaction.
'So much trouble.' He shook his head with that charming smile.
'I know.' You pushed him a little back with your finger before walking towards Lagertha who offered you a sword. 'I want two.'
'Take it from one of them.' She fired right back.
'Offcourse.' You make a deep bow before walking to the middle of the square.
'Kill her and I will set you free.' Björn said to his prisoners. They hardly thought about it, they just ran right at you. You bent a little through your knees, ready to embrace the impact it would bring. When the first two arrived you pushed one away with your shoulder, grabbing the other one with his hair, swiftly slitting over his throat before grabbing his sword. In that moment everything went ridiculous fast, you were always fast with two swords. You killed the one after the other, kicking, stabbing and always grinning about the results of your dancing body. Until there were only five left and you got tired. It was something to fight a battle where everyone was killing another, now the twelve of them were only focused on you. You never before had to kill twelve men at the same time. But Björn was impressed, or at least that was what his face showed. You defensed a move with your arm, kicking the other with your leg before the two others pulled you down to the ground, you felt the sharp blade piercing through your shoulder, grunting in pain you grabbed for your knife at your back and killed one by stabbing him in the neck, blood streaming down over your cheek. You pushed him away and tried to offend another one until somebody pulled him away. Hvitserk didn't kill them, he just kept them away.
'Hvitserk.'
'My wife my rules.' He shouted angry. You never saw Hvitserk really angry before but this ... was that. He grabbed for your hand and helped you up. The soldiers looked doubtfully over to Björn. 'Kill them.' Hvitserk said to you, letting one through towards you. With one arm it wasn't exactly easy but you managed. Until Lagertha came right at you. Hvitserk caught a sword from his brother and pointed it right at her. 'Don't.' He warned her. Björn send some men for the other four soldiers who still lived. This game was over, clearly.
'I underestimated you Hvitserk.' Lagertha spook to him. You kept standing behind him, trying to get you breathing back under control.
'You underestimate a lot lately.'
'This wasn't the deal.'
'You said I needed to kill,'
'Y/n.' Hvitserk warned you. You closed your mouth and stopped talking, listening for once in your life. 'Get back to your house and your throne Lagertha. You messed already enough with our lifes you won't do it again, back off from her.' He warned her. Lagertha knew that everybody was watching.
'Get her in line than.'
'Fine.' Hvitserk spitted before turning around. You dropped the knife and walked after him home.

He slammed the door shut. You supported your arm and turned around to him, leaning on the table. He looked at you and shook his head before walking over, grabbing your face and kissing you. You clenched you hand at his side, ignoring every bit of pain you felt in your shoulder. 'Never do that again.' He whispered against your lips.
'What?' You asked out of breath from the kiss he gave you. It meant so much more than all the rest you shared in the short time you were married.
'Fighting for me.'
'If you don't lock yourself up for me again.' You answered right back, looking up to him. You give him your vulnerable look, probably the first time since you arrived you. 'I will obey.'
'Don't, don't change yourself for her, only ask me first before you do something fun,' he brought his lips back closer, looking at you with that playful gaze. 'or stupid.' He placed another kiss on your lips and you stroke his face. 'Can I look to the wound?' He asked while pulling back. You nodded and he helped you out of the layers of clothes. All that time you studied his face, the movements his fingers made and maybe ... maybe there was room for love, aside all the fun you would share with him first.