Imagine Rollo cheating on you

ONESHOT
Words: 1694

You got from a hunt, two days into the wild with your brother always maked you head clear. With Ragnar and his brother on a raide neirby their was nothing left for you to stay in Kattegat. So you enjoyed the wild, especially with your brother around. Most of the time you felt like you lost him, he had a wife and a son but didn't go on raids with the others, he was a blacksmith. So it was the best way to spend some time with him. Getting back to Kattegat you saw a ship laying in the water before the beach. You squeezed your eyes a little, looking for some evidence your eyes weren't cheating you. But the more you got closer to Kattegat and left your brother with his part of the catch you heared the noices of a feast, balder of a victory. They had left for little more than two weeks and they come back on the day that you weren't around. The thoughts of seeing Rollo again maked you walk a little faster between the houses. You knew where he lived, you lived their most of the time to. Your brother didn't approve of you involving with Rollo because he knew for sure that he would cheat on you. But in all this time ... it wasn't hardly long enough, Rollo did nothing more than being yours in every possible way. He knew you weren't easy to handle, you weren't a shieldmaiden but sure by the gods, you knew how to handle a axe and bow. You dropped you killed rabbits in a shed and walked in the house.

'Rollo?' You heared his fast breathing and when you walked into the bedroom you frooze. He just laid there, bare chested, all muscular and handsome with to not one but two slavegirls. 'I knew it.' You said for yourself. He gasped pushing one slave directly out of the bed on the ground.
'Y/n, I didn't know you would be back.'
'I see that.' You reacted calm. He thought that it was a good sign and pointed his slaves to the door. You stopped them. 'No, stay. I will leave.' You gave Rollo a poisoness look and walked out. 'I should have listened to my brother!' You yelled before leaving. The anger supressed your sadness a little. You were a tough girl but what you saw kicked you right in the heart. In all those time you spended together you thought at least there would be something. But he, always the male, proved you wrong.

'Y/n.' You looked aside and smile a little before you got further with cleaning your knifes after cutting open those rabbits.
'Ragnar.' You greeted him back. He investigated the skinned rabbits.
'Not with my brother?' He asked curious.
'He is getting his turn with two slaves.' You didn't saw Rollo after yesterday. So that meant he really didn't care or he was preparing some kind of battleplan to get you back, in the last case ... you would prove him to be tough yourself. Ragnar chuckled, chewing on a straw of grass, he gave you that kind of look. 'How was I supposed to know?' You asked him still angry. There were always rumors, maybe you schould pay a little more attention to them the next time you find yourself a man.
'It's Rollo, he finds it hard to keep it in his pants when he drank to much.' Ragnar said, sitting down aside you. You looked to him for a moment before you looked to a couple of chickens running over the street.
'Don't you have to be with Lagertha?'
'I was drunk, didn't got my change.' He chuckled.
'Family thing I guess.' You murmured, looking back down to your knife. Ragnar was amused by it. A bunch of idiots, that was what they were, the whole male side of this world.

It was somewhere after noon. Ragnar had sit for more than an hour beside you, amused about everything that happened around him. You left him there on his own and walked back to your house when you noticed Rollo, fighting Björn on the beach. You crossed your arms before your chest and looked at the both of them. Björn must have said something about you standing there because Rollo jerked his head around, looking for you and Björn saw that as the perfect oppertunity to get his uncle on his knees. You couldn't supress a laugh, cheering for Björn in this one. Normaly you would always choose Rollo his side on everything, he was the strongest, the big bear of Kattegat. But know, you only wished you could kick his ass for a moment, only to let out all of your anger.
'Y/n, there you are.' He got up, walking over the little beach, smiling even. Your eyes didn't traveled over his bare chest like you normally would do, you kept them fixed and hated on his face.
'You thought I would run?' You ask him sarcastic back. He dropped his sword in the sand and walked the last distant, carefully. He knew good enough how fast you could become hot headed and to be honest, since you saw him with those girls you weren't really something else.
'No, I couldn't find you.'
'Thats because you weren't looking. I bet you still layed in bed with those two girls.' You pointed out over your shoulder.
'Y/n, please let me explain.' He grabbed for your waist and you for your knife. Your fast reaction, pushing the tip against his throat maked him laugh. He loved you like this and you loved him like that but you didn't admit to it.
'Don't touth me.' You warned him. 'And what is there to explain? You drunk to much and weren't thinking straight?'
'Something like that.' He confessed, his hands slowly reased in a sigh of surrendering. You saw Björn laughing at his uncle for the situation he was in. Rollo easily could disarm you with his build and strenght, but he didn't.
'You don't even try to make it up.'
'I was planning,'
'No. Don't explain me your big plan. Don't even bother, what we had is gone, you should think about that before you got onto two slaves.' You warned him. You turned around and walked away again, for the second time since he was back. And he didn't come after you, what said enough.

The more time there past between you and him on the beach and the hours after, the more you broke down underneath it. And in that moment you realized that you really cared for him, maybe even loved him. You sat in some kind of a rockingchair before a little house you got for yourself a few years back. But because you were so much with Rollo lately you didn't came her so much. You rocked fort and back, trying to supress your emotions by thinking to the hunt or something cheerfull. But all the recent good memories involved Rollo and it caused you to cry in silence, sobbing about your own misery. Why did he do that? Why did you go on a hunt? If you were here he wouldn't do it, he would have you and you wouldn't let hem drink that much. You heared footsteps approaching and looked up, fastly swiping the tears on your cheeks while Rollo approached.
'Forgot something?' You asked neutral, but your voice was a little cracky and he payed just enough attention to recognize that.
'Y/n, please.'
'Rollo don't,' you lashed out in dispair, getting out of the rockingchair to go back inside, out of his sight. 'I thought we had fun, had each other, we were good together? But clearly I was wrong.' You nodded for yourself. He stepped closer, you didn't stopped him, to unsteady to even care about what he was going to say or do.
'I was drunk, I maked a mistake, I'm sorry. There is nobody I want more than you.' He said on a soft voice, the normal ruthless dragged out of it. He came another step closer, his large hand supported your chin, pulling it up so you had to look at him.
'I hate you.' You whispered through your clenshed teeth.
'I know, let me make it up to you. I promise to be faithfull to you, I won't do it again.' He was almost begging. His face looked so calm and sencere you almost started to believe him on his words.
'How many times did you do it? Since we are together?'
'Only this once. Y/n, let me proove you I'm worth loving.' His finger caressed your cheek and you closed your eyes under his touch. He was so closeby, your fingers started to grabb the fabric of his clothes before he laid an arm around you and pulled you closer those last inches. This was the best feeling, in his arms, in his strong secure arms. You didn't wanted to forgive him but your plan to be tough fadded a little under his soft personality he only showed you. 'Can we try over?' He asked, pressing a kiss against your hair.
'No.' You murmured. You felt his smile against your head and you maked your face loose from his chest and looked up to him. 'Don't make me regret this Rollo.' You said a little in despair. He cupped your face and shook his head, your eyes melting in those from him.
'You won't, I promise.' And he place his ferm lips on yours. And that was it, that was the feeling you longed for since the day he left. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered against your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and like usual, because he was so big, he pulled you into his arms like some kind of a romantic gesture. He really meant it, so your kiss forgive a part from what he had done, you felt calm, at ease again and you didn't thought back on it while he carried you inside, placed you on the bed so you could snuggle into his chest without saying another word.