Stalking and observing

George's P.O.V

Fred and I see Hermione screaming at Ron that she can care for herself. Of course she can, I think. That's why she has been crying that night, because she can care for herself. 

"That was not nice, was it," says my brother to our brother, our sister, Harry and Neville. "What's wrong with her? Where is she going," asks Harry curiously. "One way to find out, isn't it my friends,"I say. "Spying on her and where she is," asks my twin.

They all sneak after Hermione and her walking in the Three Broomsticks. "Perfect, now no one will hear or see us," mumbles Fred. They sit down and see Hermione sitting down with Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini and Malfoy.

"What is she doing with THEM," hisses Ron angry. They see Hermione sitting down and talking with those snakes. She gets a Butterbeer and talks with them. "Can we hear what they are talking about," whispers Ginny.

"No, not really, only some words who I can link to the Tournament," whispers Fred at us. "We need to get closer," I whisper at them. We sit down at the table next to theirs. Now we can fully hear them.

Hermione's P.O.V

"So, you've met Viktor Krum," asks Blaise. "Yes, I did. Is something wrong with that Blaise?" "No, just.. be careful." "Blaise, why should I be careful for Viktor Krum?" "Hermione, I know we shouldn't say it, but Viktor Krum is under the Imperius Curse."

"Why is he under one of the Unvergiveble Curses," I hiss at them. "Barty Crouch Junior," whispers Draco. "The son of Barty Crouch Senior? Why is he here? I have never seen him before." "Because he is in disguise Hermione. We can't say more, people might listen." He looks around.

I sigh, probably they won't say anything about THAT anymore. "Hermione, my mother wanted you to visit our Manor at the Christmas break, would you like to come?" He whispers in my ear:"Your dad will be there too, so you.. you know.. maybe get to know each other?" I nod, while smiling. "I'll think about it Draco."

Ron P.O.V

"Why does he whisper at her. Why does she call him Draco, she is supposed to hate him! Why.." "Ron, shut up," hisses Ginny at me. She can't deny it is strange, can she? Hermione is doing strange things, like chatting with Slytherins and looking like she is enjoying is!

She's going mad. She is supposed to help Harry with the Triwizard Tournament, not chatting with some slithering snakes. AND DRACO PUTS AN ARM AROUND HERMIONE'S SHOULDERS!

"He needs to get his hands off her," I hiss at my friends and family. "You can't do anything Ron," whispers Neville. "What do you mean, he has a plan," asks Hermione to Draco. "He is going to..," says Draco when his voice is overpowered by an outburst of laughter from another table. 

"He will say more this break, I promise," whispers Draco again. "Shall we go," asks Blaise, "I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic." "We need to follow them," states George. "Let's do this," I whisper at them. They will not harm my best friend. Never.