Maybe pregnant?

I have a pregnancy test in my hand. Can I be it? I didn't had my period for a time so you can always try, can't you? I sit there on my own in my room, looking at the test which was still busy calculating. I see the text on the stick changing and I could hardly keep myself from screaming.

I grab the test and run downstairs, into the living room which had Draco, Narcissa, Lucius, my father, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Greyback, Rookwood, Dolohov, Mr Greengrass, Evie, Blaise, Astoria, Crabbe, Goyle and Daphne in it. I run immediately towards Draco and wrap my arms around him.

He reacts shocked by my embrace but then I hear Narcissa, who sits next to Draco, gasp. She saw the test in my hand. "Oh Hermione, what am I happy for you," Narcissa yells. "Wait, what is happening," Draco asks, who still didn't understand. I sit on his lap and hold him the test for. 

"Pregnant..." he says and a big smile appears on his face. He kisses me passionately. "I am happy for you sweetheart," father says kindly. I smile at him from Draco's lap. "Lucius, honey, we are going to be grandparents," Narcissa says happily. I whisper something into Draco's ear. He smiles at me, nodding.

"Blaise, may I ask you to be the godfather of our child," I ask with an official voice. He grins, saying: "Well, I have to think about it.. okay I thought about it and I really want to be his godparent."

"Wait, who said it was going to be a boy," I ask him. "I feel it in my guts Hermione, my guts are never wrong." "Of course Blaise, of course," I say sweetly, petting his cheek. "So my Lord, grandparents huh," Lucius asks with a smirk. My father smiles, stating: "As long as my only child is happy, I am too."

"Thank you dad, I really appreciate it." Draco begins to whisper something to me. I clap my hands in enthusiasm. "My dearest Evie, I can remember your arrival here as yesterday, with that lovely death threat of yours. Because of that, I want to ask you if you want to be the godmother of our child," Draco says ina just as formal voice as mine was.

"Of course I will," Evie shrieks with enthusiasm. "If you dare to give that child hair dye I'll kill you, be sure of that," I threaten her. She laughs, wiping the tears of joy away. "Believe me, before that child is 10, it has 3 tattoos, I promise!"

"What are tattoos," father asks. Evie begins to smile and shows her latest one she got with me. "It is like a Dark Mark without magic, which you can do in whatever it is you want and without magic," she explains. It was a pretty accurate description, actually.

My father nods in understanding, smiling. "Please dad, don't begin with tattoos," I warn him. He smirks at me: "Don't worry, I won't do that." "Good, perfectly good."

One month later, not far before May the second was my first check up. Luckily, Narcissa knows the spell the hospital uses for that.

I lay down on my bed, with my slightly swollen stomach revealed. My family stands around my bed, Draco squeezing my hand. He smiles at me and Narcissa cleares her throat, pulling up her sleeves.

"Vident Infantem," Narcissa says. Out of my stomach forms a silverly trail of sparks, rising up. It forms a square, which projects a small fetus. "Is that a baby," dad asks in confusion. "Dad, I thought you had a child before,"  I ask with a smile. "I wasn't there at the check-ups, Yarah didn't want me to stop working for that."

Draco looks like he has never seen anything more beautiful. "Our little son or daughter." "I say you, it's a son," Blaise states with crossed arms and a superior expression on his face. I laugh. "I hope it for you, otherwise your guts are very wrong and of course I will bully you with that for a long time," I say innocently.

Narcissa laughs and the projecting shivers. She notices that and tries to stop laughing. "If we still live next month, I will do it again," Narcissa promises me. It went silent, a sad silence. Everbody realizes what will happen over less then 2 weeks: many people get killed, maybe people we love. Everyone is in danger. We maybe win, we maybe don't.

"Let's hope for me to lay here down next month then," I say with a fake smile. "We all hope Hermione, we all do," Evie remarks seriously, for one of the rare occasions that happens.